Looking For Solo Top Ranked 3s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synxrgy

03-18-2013

Currently looking for a solo top player for ranked 3s. we have achieved gold multiple times in 3s during season 3 and now we are looking for a long term player to practice with and improve

Requirements.

Gold + rating in 3s

The Swaggarnaut

03-18-2013

i would be interested in filling in this spot im not gold but got silver last year i know what im doing if you want to play with me first i understand add me if interested TheSwaggarnaut

celeborne

03-18-2013

Didn't reach gold but got close last season, just had a lack of time due to things in real life occurring at the time. Was silver though, and willing to play some normals with you to earn my spot. Add me if interested

IGN: celeborne

SoV Matrix

03-19-2013

Its kind of hard to fin people who are gold. I'm a pretty damn good Elise top if you want to add me. I have all champs so you can tell me who you want me to get really good at. I have Skype, TeamSpeak, or any other voice thing you want me to get. I have been playing a lot of ranked 3v3 with my friends, but they aren't very good so we lose some win some. But I definitely know my way around. I was around 1200 elo when that was around but I don't do much of ranked solo anymore. Let me know if you want to team man. Thanks for reading

IGN:cloud4177
Time Zone: EST

cloud4177

03-19-2013

This is my real account.

War Masheen

03-19-2013

Hey I am a bronze player with over 200 wins in TT. I believe that I can be in the gold Tier or even better if I had the right team. My username is kaoskommader666. I play a lot and am willing to learn so that I can become much better. I usually play top and I am a team player with skype. I can play:

Garen
Rumble
Riven
Teemo

But Im willing to learn to play new roles. Hit me up if you are interested in talking