Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So... What happened tribunal. I see its a majority thing, so maybe it was close

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shut It Donny

03-18-2013

Quote:
Hoboslayer:
Wait... People are punishing for saying shut the **** up? Now im going on a limb here because i didnt even read the games, but if it was in the context of, someone is trolling them, and they say shut the **** up... if you punish for that, you need to rethink your opinions of punish and pardon because that's ridiculous. Now in the case that say the top lane says,"jungler, can you please come help me top?" and the jungler replies,"shut the **** up." then yeah, punish

Just because someone is toxic to you, does not give you an excuse to be toxic back. Saying "shut the **** up" is never cool. It's completely unnecessary. Someone trolling you? Mute them, ignore them, whatever. Sinking to their level only gets you reported/banned.