So... What happened tribunal. I see its a majority thing, so maybe it was close

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diamonesd

03-18-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6290681/#nogo

Really? So apparently you cannot even joke around/have facetious conversations with anyone in this game. The first game, Nid actually trolled me because she was supposed to go support but she switched spells at the last second and said mid: and Draven was not duo queue with me. She convinced the enemy team and even others on my team that I was trolling.. It is ridiculous how much power trolls have in manipulating others to think certain ways.
And How, pls tell me, is joking around with veigar about his low damage output prelvl 6 verbal abuse? I actually thought veig was spouting back to me too, saying nope and i thought only 1 person went mid. I really believed he could see my facetious character but I guess not.
My only negative response to Nid was telling her to shut the **** up (In response to her at the last second switching spells and saying mid just to troll the team and me. That comment may have given her ammunition to turn my teammates against me, at least the other one that reported me).

The second game, I have no idea just no idea. That was the game when everyone went DC (This didnt happen too long ago im sure forumers remember it). My team gave up and wouldnt play because they thought it was going to be a loss forgiven, not my entire team but 2 people. Again the REAL trolls reports ME. Vi trolled top, charging darius alone when he was lvl 7 and she 5. Gave him 3 kills top and expected me to lane against him. I didnt do so bad actually but thats not why I think she is a troll. She trolled because at the end of the game, she was saying she didnt care about winning cause it would be a loss forgiven and she would just run into the enemy team, not even doing damage or using skills; taric did the same thing (conveniently for him, he said in post game chat that he did in fact get a loss prevention, I however did not). They said I was a troll for picking Akali as a top lane champ.... At least, thats what they said in champ select but Akali does well against darius and we already had Vi, Diana, and Taric who are three tanky/tankish champs.

The very last game, I have ONE report and I know its by corki. He lags out, dies. We lose 2 bottom towers, since I went bot to try to defend the second tower, we lost mid and top tower. He comes back, I do my very best to maintain playability in the game by holding them off our second tier mid tower while corki gets back into the game and he does manage to eventually get back into it but Lee Sin also had a bad game so we had no chance. I was only being logical when i said to surrender, MF had triple the farm of Corki when I said to surrender and corki only managed to gain 200 cs by us prolonging the game by turretling. We didnt even do a good job of turreteling because they won in 29 minutes. You see, I was actually sorry for having corki on our team because his end score of 200 cs doesnt show how farmed their team was and Irelia was on a promotion match but not once did I ever stop playing or stop pressuring the enemy team. What really makes me angry is when people play with bad connections. When I lag, I finish the game and stop playing. (BTW, the enemy swore at us a bunch of times but no one cared, because we recognized it was banter not mean spirited, unlike the veigar in my first game.)

Diamonesd

03-18-2013

bump

True Sol

03-18-2013

You rage really easily. Just don't talk to your teammates if you're not going to say anything constructive. /mute is your friend if you're going to otherwise say dumb **** that will get you banned. That ban was totally deserved too.

Alumenlux

03-18-2013

There's tons of people that's never been to the tribunal, so you obviously did at least run your mouth somewhat. Did you really deserve a punishment? Maybe, maybe not. But either way you seem like a well-spoken and intelligent guy so just knowing when not to talk in the future would serve you well.

Shut It Donny

03-18-2013

The first thing I see written in purple is "shut the **** up". Yea I don't think I need to read any further.

Youniverse

03-18-2013

Tribunal judgment forum ->>>

Racism

Master Recruiter

03-18-2013

Honestly, the only thing that got you banned is "Shut the **** up"

If you hadn't said that, you would of been pardoned.

Doesn't help that it's the first and most likely only thing people are going to look at before judging your case.

XxxLumberJackxxX

03-18-2013

Game 1 +3 very punishable.
Game one your first sentence?
Game 3 your abuse on corki

AND FFS PUT THIS IN THE TRIBUNAL FORUM

Army Of Frost

03-18-2013

Ban deserved

Trashcanx

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racism View Post
Honestly, the only thing that got you banned is "Shut the **** up"

If you hadn't said that, you would of been pardoned.

Doesn't help that it's the first and most likely only thing people are going to look at before judging your case.
Wait... People are punishing for saying shut the **** up? Now im going on a limb here because i didnt even read the games, but if it was in the context of, someone is trolling them, and they say shut the **** up... if you punish for that, you need to rethink your opinions of punish and pardon because that's ridiculous. Now in the case that say the top lane says,"jungler, can you please come help me top?" and the jungler replies,"shut the **** up." then yeah, punish