Should 6 and 7 month old games be used in the tribunal?

Yes 22 34.38%
No 24 37.50%
Your attitude in game deserves the punishment, but it seems possible your attitude is now different 15 23.44%
No chance that your attitude has improved, toxic players will always be toxic. 3 4.69%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Warned via Tribunal, 7/6/4 month old games used, support doesn't even read tickets.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i R BuRnS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Don't blame anyone for wanting to punish you, while I don't personally report people for having bad games usually, your terrible attitude in each of the games made me want to ban you as well. Hopefully you have lightened up a bit while playing, otherwise you are probably going to have this happen again.

DAT aTOMic Bomb

03-18-2013

In Game 4 Jungle Jax had 53 cs at 45 minutes and just sat in a bush with his friend. How is that even possible? Is that not considered toxic behaviour? Because it essentially ruined the game for the rest of the team.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT aTOMic Bomb View Post
In Game 4 Jungle Jax had 53 cs at 45 minutes and just sat in a bush with his friend. How is that even possible? Is that not considered toxic behaviour? Because it essentially ruined the game for the rest of the team.
Sure his actions may be have been bad. That however does not excuse your behavior. Retaliation is never ok. Constantly arguing with a teammate is not ok. What about the other players in the game? What did they do to deserve two teammates arguing instead of playing together instead of one?

The bottom line is Jax didnt force you to do anything. You chose to react to him and how you reacted was not acceptable.

LittleDi

03-18-2013

1: It's a warning case, that means it took you forever and a day to even reach the tribunal in the first place.
2: I can't see if all of those games were played on the same account. An inherit flaw in LoLReplay is that it doesn't show us who you are. For all I know you could be 6 accounts or not. I have nothing to base that as being truth or lie. So I can't take LoLReplay as a valid statement.
3: This isn't about the dates of the games but your attitude within them.

DAT aTOMic Bomb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
1: It's a warning case, that means it took you forever and a day to even reach the tribunal in the first place.
2: I can't see if all of those games were played on the same account. An inherit flaw in LoLReplay is that it doesn't show us who you are. For all I know you could be 6 accounts or not. I have nothing to base that as being truth or lie. So I can't take LoLReplay as a valid statement.
3: This isn't about the dates of the games but your attitude within them.
1. I was unaware that warning cases took longer to reach tribunal than dayban/weekban/permban cases. I thought you had to receive lots of reports to reach the tribunal, so the theory would be that I must have received higher reports per 10 games recently than 6 months ago for example, otherwise I would have been straight in the tribunal when these games were still considered recent.

Wouldn't more recent games/behaviour make deciding a correct punishment much easier?

2. The champion that was played in that game has a box around which you can see on the bottom right side. You can see the scores and allied champions are the same, and the first 2 items are displayed here also. It is possible to fake this, and if required by a Red/Rioter I would send them the uncensored screenshots. They can cross reference all of this data with their own data.

3. I agree with that and have stated so previously. My language is definitely not great, however I honestly do not feel like I act the same way as players I get matched with that I would consider "Toxic" players that are often showcased in forum threads similar to these.

RossumEcho

03-18-2013

Why is it euw? This is na....

GTFO

Go on the EUW forums because they have different standards there when voting in the tribunal than they do in NA.

powerbats

03-18-2013

From Lyte's response on some of what you raised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post

2) I only have 1 bad game in my Tribunal Reform Card, why am I banned???
a) The Tribunal verdict is not based on a 'majority' rule; there is also no requirement that all games have to be toxic for it to warrant a suspension. Depending on the case, sometimes 1 game is all that is needed to show that the player deserves a suspension. To Tribunal reviewers, decisions like these are up to you. When you view a Tribunal case, the questions you should ask yourselves are, "Is this player's behavior appropriate in League of Legends?" and "Would I want to play with this player?"

4) That player in my game was far worse than me. Why am I banned???
a) I'll keep this one simple: retaliation isn't OK. Reacting to a toxic player by being toxic just incites that player to be even worse--it also ruins the game for up to 8 other players. It is far, far worse to watch two people yelling at each other all game than it is to watch 1 player ranting into blank space. Almost everyone in the game can find someone out there that behaves worse than they do--but so what? Finding someone worse doesn't justify your behavior or justify retaliation. We expect more out of our players. What players often don't realize is... those other players in your game that you thought were worse? Nearly 100% of the time, those players were banned even before you were. If someone is being toxic, just report them and move on. If you retaliate, both of you will be banned. It's really that simple.
Also what's up with EUW cases coming here to the NA forums now lol ?

DAT aTOMic Bomb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossumEcho View Post
Why is it euw? This is na....

GTFO

Go on the EUW forums because they have different standards there when voting in the tribunal than they do in NA.
I am going to guess you have never visited the EU forums.
Chances of actually having any matter dealt with by staff is about 1%. Whenever I view a red tracker (like ReignOfGaming Red Tracker or similar) I never see EU Red posts. It is like a ghost town over there.

I just want to be helped, and all the traditional methods have been used.
Sorry if you feel this is spam/unnecessary.

PenguinKillBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAT aTOMic Bomb View Post
I am going to guess you have never visited the EU forums.
Chances of actually having any matter dealt with by staff is about 1%. Whenever I view a red tracker (like ReignOfGaming Red Tracker or similar) I never see EU Red posts. It is like a ghost town over there.

I just want to be helped, and all the traditional methods have been used.
Sorry if you feel this is spam/unnecessary.
The issue is more that EU standards for the tribunal greatly vary from the NA standards. We are not the best to describe why they banned you in some situations because the standards are often quite different.

In your case, however, it seemed pretty clear why you were banned.

Also, Riot rarely posts in here either. They also dont often overturn punishments unless it was shown to be erroneous (extremely rare) or a system glitch. I do not think yours falls into either category so I doubt you will see any red response.

DAT aTOMic Bomb

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerbats View Post
From Lyte's response on some of what you raised.

Also what's up with EUW cases coming here to the NA forums now lol ?
Well I simply know that most of this isn't true.

I strictly play soloQ normal draft games for the last few months. And I encounter the same toxic players over and over again, reporting them after each match they are toxic in.

The best example is when I got matched with a premade 4 that attempted to force me into whichever role they didn't want, then lie and say I am flaming them, then when we start to lose they sell all their items and start making nazi symbols with wards. I screencaptured every chat message, and pictures of the symbols, uploaded it to imgur.com and attached it to the my report. I also sent a ticket to support with all the same screenshots.

All 4 of these players have played games in the last 2 days when I search their profiles in the client. Yet their actions are almost certainly something anybody would press punish on, and any Rioter viewing their cases for time bans would instantly upgrade to be considered for a permaban.

It isn't like these players do this stuff in 1 game. They do it all the time, but they still go around ruining games months later.

I guess I just find cases just like this very disheartening. I received a punishment of some form, they don't. (They haven't had honor reset etc etc)