Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is it banned able to say gg/wp, if it going under those conditions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtzüpTW

03-18-2013

It all depends on people doing tribunal. But personally I spam punish buttons in tribunal. So even if you don't say anything, you get banned.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Quote:
wtzüpTW:
It all depends on people doing tribunal. But personally I spam punish buttons in tribunal. So even if you don't say anything, you get banned.

RIOT!!!

Ok, and I not feeling banned for them they did well to get here

Trashcanx

03-18-2013

Quote:
TribunalPunishU:
Is it banned able to say gg/wp, if it going under those conditions:
1. Is it okey to say GG/WP as a sign you're give up?
- (Game just start. All on your team/enemy call out GG/WP)
2. Is it okey to say GG/WP, then it can flame or giving other negative then named above?
- (You have 0 farm, and your team/enemy said WP/GG)
3. Is it okey to still say GG/WP, when one player begging for not hearing it, if it's about him?
- (He's feeling it was him who make a BG, and would like to forget about how he did. He call it out too)
4. Is it okey to spam GG/WP even it's the case?
- (Like saying WP/GG for everything (minion, kills, assist, etc.))
5. Is it okey to use GG/WP in your name if it's offending?
- (I seen 1002amasOpwGG (backward GGwpOsama2001) (It wasn't on NA) (He was Turkey (I think), and Taliban fan.))

My view:
I'm feeling the most people using the WP/GG as a sign to say I did a BG, because when I win they say nothing.

What I got so far:
No what ever you add in the GG/WP you can't get banned.

So I ask your guys do you banned people that broke my 5 point?

I have seen people get suspended for saying GG or GG/WP before the game was actually at a halt, because of a lane feed or something similar. People call it negative for some reason unknown.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Quote:
Hoboslayer:
I have seen people get suspended for saying GG or GG/WP before the game was actually at a halt, because of a lane feed or something similar. People call it negative for some reason unknown.

Hm it not so nice to say GG before the game have been played. It like say your bad and we win, or we are bad you win

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

So overall I see this as a Yes you can.

AeroWaffle

03-18-2013

Quote:
TribunalPunishU:
So overall I see this as a Yes you can.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion from these posts.

I see it as a, "Yes, so long as you aren't using it to annoy or place blame on someone"

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Quote:
AeroWaffle:
Not sure how you came to that conclusion from these posts.

I see it as a, "Yes, so long as you aren't using it to annoy or place blame on someone"

Wow my bad mouse pad most click out side of the writing line. And I didn't read over it, sorry :s