Is it banned able to say gg/wp, if it going under those conditions:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Is it banned able to say gg/wp, if it going under those conditions:
1. Is it okey to say GG/WP as a sign you're give up?
- (Game just start. All on your team/enemy call out GG/WP)
2. Is it okey to say GG/WP, then it can flame or giving other negative then named above?
- (You have 0 farm, and your team/enemy said WP/GG)
3. Is it okey to still say GG/WP, when one player begging for not hearing it, if it's about him?
- (He's feeling it was him who make a BG, and would like to forget about how he did. He call it out too)
4. Is it okey to spam GG/WP even it's the case?
- (Like saying WP/GG for everything (minion, kills, assist, etc.))
5. Is it okey to use GG/WP in your name if it's offending?
- (I seen 1002amasOpwGG (backward GGwpOsama2001) (It wasn't on NA) (He was Turkey (I think), and Taliban fan.))

My view:
I'm feeling the most people using the WP/GG as a sign to say I did a BG, because when I win they say nothing.

What I got so far:
No what ever you add in the GG/WP you can't get banned.

So I ask your guys do you banned people that broke my 5 point?

KAOChosen

03-18-2013

can barely understand your post. but ggwp is just a "handshake." gl hf, at the start, ggwp at the end, thanks for the game, you guys earned it. that's all it is.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOChosen View Post
can barely understand your post. but ggwp is just a "handshake." gl hf, at the start, ggwp at the end, thanks for the game, you guys earned it. that's all it is.
So saying GG/WP for every kill you get behind isn't banned able.

KAOChosen

03-18-2013

depends on the context. if you spam it after every kill then its annoying, and possibly a warning at least. but if they pick you up in a good play then no.
*edit, and if your using it after every team fight you lose then id say thats negative attitude.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAOChosen View Post
depends on the context. if you spam it after every kill then its annoying, and possibly a warning at least. but if they pick you up in a good play then no.
*edit, and if your using it after every team fight you lose then id say thats negative attitude.
That did I feel to, but people tell me you can't get banned for using the gg/wp that way.

InmoniXian

03-18-2013

If you are using gg/wp to mock your opponent and ruin their gaming experience, then yes, i can potentially be a bannable offence.

TribunalPunishU

03-18-2013

Thanks for good comments, because the general did say no. I feel like it's wrong to say GGVayne with most farm in the game, when you got 1 at the end.

KAOChosen

03-18-2013

my rule of thumb is "would i want to play with this guy?" If they spam, harass, troll, etc then no, i dont want to ever hit them in the match making.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Here's my stance on it, its similar to saying "gg". If you say "gg" at the end of the game, its a handshake, a formality, something that is considered good sportsmanship, like shaking your opponent's hands after a baseball game. If you say gg after a decisive teamfight, I actually don't think its that big a deal. Its when it compounds with a negative attitude, or when its used to spam, when you get to it being a punishable offense.

IElvaI Hyperion

03-18-2013

In my opinion gg is for the end of the game, and the end only, when it is absolutely sure a team has won.
I see gg as a handshake, and wil say it every game. Even if we had trolls, they had afk, I'll say gg, and say I'm sory for the trolls/afk.
I never used, and never will say gg during a game, as it makes it seem like you've already won the game, and can thus be demotivation for the enemy team.
If an enemy makes a good play, or we get a good teamfight i will mention it, but more as a gf, not gg.