Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned untill December 31, 2286.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toi

03-18-2013

Honestly what is this, I put more than 250$ in this game, got all the champions and a good few skins and I get banned like that? This is honestly disapointing as hell, I was just about to get Silver after I got out of elo hell and i get banned forever because ive been a little bit rude to my teamates so they actually learn. Im so angry and disapointed right now, I play since 2010 and this is how its going to end .. I guess my only choice now is to say sorry to the people i tried to teach by being rude and that i have to quit LoL forever just because of this.

Shiister

03-18-2013

Goodbye. Never heard of teaching that works by being rude.

Slapurfamily

03-18-2013

Quote:
Toi:
Honestly what is this, I put more than 250$ in this game, got all the champions and a good few skins and I get banned like that? i get banned forever because ive been a little bit rude to my teamates so they actually learn... I guess my only choice now is to say sorry to the people i tried to teach by being rude and that i have to quit LoL forever just because of this.

Tell me, did you ever have a teacher in school who was rude and mean when you made a mistake? Did it help you learn? No? That's what I thought.

You know, most people who actually think they're innocent post their reform cards so that we can see if they'be been frivolously reported. The fact that you haven't, and that you think spending money on this game means you can rage at people,and that you think anybody buys your "I'm rude to people because I want them to LEARN" excuse means you must think we're all really stupid.

Eazy

03-18-2013

For all the people who leave/afk and have a negative attitude and yelling at people I really don't think that was worth a perm ban.

Getsuei

03-18-2013

Quote:
Toi:
Honestly what is this, I put more than 250$ in this game, got all the champions and a good few skins and I get banned like that? This is honestly disapointing as hell, I was just about to get Silver after I got out of elo hell and i get banned forever because ive been a little bit rude to my teamates so they actually learn. Im so angry and disapointed right now, I play since 2010 and this is how its going to end .. I guess my only choice now is to say sorry to the people i tried to teach by being rude and that i have to quit LoL forever just because of this.

If you really have learned, Riot has not banned you from starting anew. Whatever ya choose to do, best of luck in the future.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Toi:

Yeah, if you want anyone to support you here, you need to link us to your Reform Card.

And are you serious? You tried to teach by being rude? IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE! Or, you know, not. A good leader doesn't lead and teach by being an ass hole. A "pillar of the community" does not use toxicity to get a point across. And the money you spent doesn't matter, spending money on the game DOES NOT render one above the law.

If you decide to make a new account and continue playing, hopefully you learn from this. No bashing teammates, no yelling at people, no racial slurs, no sexist slurs, no homophobic slurs, no rage filled rants of blame. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Quote:
Tàylor Gàng:
For all the people who leave/afk and have a negative attitude and yelling at people I really don't think that was worth a perm ban.

If they continue to behave that way, yes, it's completely worth it. In behaving that way they're breaking the contract they "signed" up on creating their accounts and playing the game.

Slapurfamily

03-18-2013

Quote:
Tàylor Gàng:

Those people will get reported and punished as well. We're not going to excuse toxic behavior just because other people do it as well.

Shelzin

03-18-2013

Quote:
Shiister:
Goodbye. Never heard of teaching that works by being rude.

Gordon Ramsey. Then again he's really not rude when he's teaching... Just rude to the point they understand they need to be taught.

Hmm... Anybody in the military. Damn they are pricks when you first start.

*ponders*

That's all I got.

SkillFromWithin

03-18-2013

Welcome to League of Legends.
If you don't treat your team how you would your grandmother, nice and sweet.
You'll get perma'd.