Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ffs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riverstyx201

03-18-2013

Quote:
Xianio:
Search his name on through this forum. He's known about the copy/paste function for about 5 months now.

Yep. He's part of the reason I started posting here but I've stopped responding to him at all since it's like arguing with a brick wall if he even does respond.

Just ignore him. Like most other trolls, he slinks off if nobody pays any attention to him.

Big O and Dukes

03-18-2013

I don't copy paste.

Bucky Philips

03-18-2013

Quote:
Riverstyx201:
Yep. He's part of the reason I started posting here but I've stopped responding to him at all since it's like arguing with a brick wall if he even does respond.

Just ignore him. Like most other trolls, he slinks off if nobody pays any attention to him.

Same here River! He also has no problem stating that someone is mentally retarded, and has no problem with people making comments about cancer or retardation in game. Apparently he just doesn't believe that people should be expected to behave in a reasonable manner.