Ffs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legit Dropshot

03-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6288551/

Don't think I deserved a perm for this. oh well time to make smurfs.

Getsuei

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legit Dropshot View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6288551/

Don't think I deserved a perm for this. oh well time to make smurfs.
Riot decides it. Hope you learned a little bit from this when you make your new main account.

Slapurfamily

03-17-2013

Let's see:

Game 1: Constant complaining and calling for reports against Teemo, who had a better K/D than you btw, not that it matters.. Punishable offense.
Game 2: Constant complaining, calling for reports and abusing a teammate. Punish.
Game 3: Again, constant complaining and calling in All Chat for your entire team to be reported. Punish.
Game 4: More complaining and abusing your teammate. Punish.
Game 5: Not only did you complain, you actually told the other team where your top and jungle were. Punish.

Even more remarkable than the consistent toxicity you exhibit in chat is that fact that your K/D was positive in only one of those games, and 23/45 overall, and you felt that you had the right to abuse people for not playing well. Based on these 5 games, I would guess that you're an insufferable little **** in almost every game you play, and frankly I'm glad that you got permabanned, because this is obviously not your first reform card..

STD Wizard

03-17-2013

your smurf wont make it to 30, i await that thread which will then produce even more lulz for me.

RossumEcho

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by std wizard View Post
your smurf wont make it to 30, i await that thread which will then produce even more lulz for me.
10/10

LittleDi

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by STD Wizard View Post
The only thing that could of made this better is if it said 20 instead.

Tartaros

03-18-2013

Your permabann was well deserved, and I suspect it will not be your last.

Big O and Dukes

03-18-2013

Really sorry this happened to you.

It is currently the policy of the cowardly staff at Riot to, after multiple warnings, permanently ban your account for infractions of their verbal conduct policies. Reality is if you cant control yourself in chat, at this time you can't play this game. If you want to keep playing, you are going to need to stop using chat.

Remember you still have a voice. Tell your friends and other gamers about this game and the treatment your account received here. Warn them from giving any actual money to Riot Games.

Keonyn

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big O and Dukes View Post
Really sorry this happened to you.

It is currently the policy of the cowardly staff at Riot to, after multiple warnings, permanently ban your account for infractions of their verbal conduct policies. Reality is if you cant control yourself in chat, at this time you can't play this game. If you want to keep playing, you are going to need to stop using chat.

Remember you still have a voice. Tell your friends and other gamers about this game and the treatment your account received here. Warn them from giving any actual money to Riot Games.
He's learned to hit ctrl+c and ctrl+v. They grow up so fast.

Xianio

03-18-2013

Search his name on through this forum. He's known about the copy/paste function for about 5 months now.