I have a dream.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

please don't feed the troll ...

Minstrel13

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
I have a dream that LOL will one day be the same as dota and one day 3 of my children will play LOL and not get ban for being in an agruement with people, and back talking people , and making fun of people, cause that how we make online people laugh, or its just be a boring game and nobody will laugh, for I have a dream.
Poor choice of theme aside, play DotA2 and enjoy your ability to troll while it is still in beta. They are currently beta testing their own report feature over there, and it will ban you based on pure number of reports, with no chance of finding some friendly Tribunal judges. Valve will probably do all of their judging in house. If they are anything like Riot, they will be less lenient than the Tribunal because there won't be any people judging cases who, like you, feel that it is okay to say what you want "because it is the internet."

The one thing I am hearing about their report system is that it puts a flag on both of your accounts if you report someone so that the matchmaking system will not place you in a game with anyone that you have reported or who has reported you. This would be a nice feature to implement over here.

getpawn

03-18-2013

this game has only launch for a couple years, and i start playing for couple months now, and before they use to match me with the same level of people, but now they match me with level 5 over and under, clearly its show some number of decrease in the number of players, doesn't that concern riot, that there some problem with the tribunal?

Flickerei

03-18-2013

Quote:
this game has only launch for a couple years, and i start playing for couple months now, and before they use to match me with the same level of people, but now they match me with level 5 over and under, clearly its show some number of decrease in the number of players, doesn't that concern riot, that there some problem with the tribunal?
This is a million dollar game now. With like 7 billion registered accounts. I'm pretty sure thats just the matchmaking system, not the amount of players in game.

Xeones

03-18-2013

Quote:
What are you talking about? The game has been out for 3 and a half years. How long do you expect people to stay around the same level bracket? They aren't going to make you wait 10 minutes to get a match with people the same level as you, they are going to try getting you into the game as fast as possible while giving as few people as possible advantages and disadvantages.

Now this is ignoring level 30's who queue with level 1's to exploit the matchmaking system.