I have a dream.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getpawn

03-17-2013

I have a dream that LOL will one day be the same as dota and one day 3 of my children will play LOL and not get ban for being in an agruement with people, and back talking people , and making fun of people, cause that how we make online people laugh, or its just be a boring game and nobody will laugh, for I have a dream.

Kunjax96

03-17-2013

Way to make fun of something very serious.

getpawn

03-17-2013

i just saying this is the internet, we don't even know the people we play with everygame, we get mad at one game, then we forget it the next game, so there is no point of taking this too seriuos.

Shelzin

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
I have a dream that LOL will one day be the same as dota
Why not just go play dota?

getpawn

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
Why not just go play dota?

everything need change and you know that, and its change for better, for LOL and dota, but i like LOL more since they balance most champion so they can't 1 vs 5

SlamHannigan

03-17-2013

Quote:
I have a dream that LOL will one day be the same as dota and one day 3 of my children will play LOL and not get ban for being in an agruement with people, and back talking people , and making fun of people, cause that how we make online people laugh, or its just be a boring game and nobody will laugh, for I have a dream.
Maybe the most racially insensitive schlock I've ever seen on these forums. Go away.

Kunjax96

03-17-2013

So what you are saying is that it is alright to be jerk as you will never see that person again?

Elanorien

03-18-2013

Quote:

Quote:
i just saying this is the internet, we don't even know the people we play with everygame, we get mad at one game, then we forget it the next game, so there is no point of taking this too seriuos.
I have a dream too....the day they finally forum ban you.

You sound like a really horrible person. It's not ok to treat people badly because you're on the internet. It's not ok to treat people badly because you don't know them. It's not ok to treat people badly because you'll likely never see them again.

This is not meant to be racist, as I don't even know where you're from, but we know you're not from an English speaking country...but, I don't know how things work in your country and your internet forums and your server (if you're not NA), but we're not ok with that mentality here. We don't like it, we don't want to see it. Take your toxicity elsewhere.

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2013

Are you really upset that your children are learning bickering, back talk, and picking on people is bad?

Xeones

03-18-2013

So you will belittle the entire equal rights movement because you can't verbally abuse people into the ground? No one should be forced to endure harassment. Using that line for the opposite of what it was intended for is completely disgusting.