So i would like to know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getpawn

03-17-2013

i clearly didn't say anything that offended people beside calling them noob, and if riot get offended by a word call noob, then i have nothing to say.

Elanorien

Recruiter

03-17-2013

Getpawn, you're gonna get yourself banned from the forums if you keep it up. You've been making multiple threads and posts about the same thing on a regular basis. Let it go, you lost, move on.

Getsuei

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
and if riot get offended by a word call noob, then i have nothing to say.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2493793

VI. FIVE EXAMPLES OF BAN-WORTHY PLAYERS

Take a look at Summoner #3 - The noobilicious adonis. (Verbal Abuse)

Edit: Actually, taking a further look into the link that I just provided you, it is like you are the real life example of that situation.

Minstrel13

03-18-2013

Quote:
i clearly didn't say anything that offended people beside calling them noob, and if riot get offended by a word call noob, then i have nothing to say.
Noob is an insult. Insults directed at your own team wrecks morale and teamwork, making it impossible to salvage a losing game. Insulting your own team has exactly the same effect as actively assisting the enemy team, and I punish it as such. Insulting the enemy team is unsportsmanlike conduct, and is against the Summoner's Code (so is insulting anyone on your own team). Still, you can usually get away with a little trash talk, but do it more creatively than insulting them, and they might be more amused than offended.

However, if your new stance is that you will stop playing and supporting LoL if Riot finds "noob" offensive, let me tell you without fear of contradiction that Riot has upheld every ban for "noobs" and considers "noob" to be a punishable insult. If the Tribunal had not existed and it was Riot that reviewed your case personally, you still would have been banned.

And since it was a permaban, Riot did review your case personally, and permabanned you for "noob."

Better luck with DotA2, maybe Valve will be more lenient in their own reporting system, currently being tested, but I doubt it.

getpawn

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Getpawn, you're gonna get yourself banned from the forums if you keep it up. You've been making multiple threads and posts about the same thing on a regular basis. Let it go, you lost, move on.

I am someone, i am not everyone, i can't do everything, but i need to do something, since there been so many innoecent people being ban from the tribunal.

getpawn

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minstrel13 View Post
Noob is an insult. Insults directed at your own team wrecks morale and teamwork, making it impossible to salvage a losing game. Insulting your own team has exactly the same effect as actively assisting the enemy team, and I punish it as such. Insulting the enemy team is unsportsmanlike conduct, and is against the Summoner's Code (so is insulting anyone on your own team). Still, you can usually get away with a little trash talk, but do it more creatively than insulting them, and they might be more amused than offended.

However, if your new stance is that you will stop playing and supporting LoL if Riot finds "noob" offensive, let me tell you without fear of contradiction that Riot has upheld every ban for "noobs" and considers "noob" to be a punishable insult. If the Tribunal had not existed and it was Riot that reviewed your case personally, you still would have been banned.

And since it was a permaban, Riot did review your case personally, and permabanned you for "noob."

Better luck with DotA2, maybe Valve will be more lenient in their own reporting system, currently being tested, but I doubt it.
Its so sad that you say calling teamate a noob can slavage a losing game, cause most of the game i won, i called my teamate noob, and i seem there skill improve after that, but calling the enemy team noob i still get reported, this is ridicoulose.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

Yikes, is this ever a deserved ban if I've seen one.
What a nasty person, good lord.

getpawn

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
Yikes, is this ever a deserved ban if I've seen one.
What a nasty person, good lord.
tribunal should ban you for calling me nasty since i get offended by that.

Sessamo

03-18-2013

Quote:
tribunal should ban you for calling me nasty since i get offended by that.
Well, that's kinda what you get when you make an extraordinary number of people miserable in games.

getpawn

03-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelcalan View Post
I have to say this ban is pretty thoroughly justified. Abusive in 4/5 games, and quite possibly intentionally feeding in the one game where there's no verbal abuse.

Game 1: It looks a lot like intentional feeding. Maybe, maybe not.

Game 2: Some pretty toxic comments. Honestly, if I were voting, I'd punish you just as soon as I read this game. There's no reason to be so hateful to someone.

Darius [00:17:55] wow tjis caightyln
Darius [00:18:06] die noob
Darius [All] [00:22:45] cry more kid
Darius [00:24:31] so bad u guys
Darius [00:25:10] noob
Darius [All] [00:25:18] noob caityln
Caitlyn [00:25:21] i don't like you
Darius [All] [00:25:25] good
Caitlyn [All] [00:26:57] im going to suicide
Caitlyn [All] [00:27:01] darius disapproves of me
Darius [All] [00:27:02] good
Darius [All] [00:27:08] report this noob

Game 3: Abusing the enemy team.

Lux [All] [00:18:15] 2-4 noob
Lux [All] [00:19:03] get own noobs
Lux [All] [00:20:47] get own noobs
Lux [All] [00:21:15] ok noob when u win talk to me
Lux [All] [00:22:48] haha there u go nobs
Lux [All] [00:22:51] get pawn

Game 4: Also called people noobs throughout the game.

Garen [All] [00:02:04] report gp
Garen [All] [00:02:34] report gp for trolling plz
Garen [All] [00:03:35] all report gp plz
Garen [All] [00:03:51] we need least trash like him in rank

Game 5: More calling people noobs. Also calling for reports on someone, which a number of Tribunal voters dislike. It certainly doesn't improve the situation, it's better to just report them when it's over.

if you look up definition of a noob, ( a novice player) so your saying i get reported for calling people a novice player, game 1 was not inten feed, if you look closley at all people cs, and it was my first time using mort.