So i would like to know.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

getpawn

03-17-2013

So i would like to know the tribunal would unban a account under what cirumstances?

Riverstyx201

03-17-2013

The Tribunal does not ever, but Riot can in very exceptional circumstances like these:

1. A false punish, which are very rare but do occasionally happen. These are manually reviewed by Riot if it is brought to their attention.

2. Double jeopardy. Sometimes the system can glitch and the same cases can appear in Tribunal more than once, which is not intentional.

Other than those two circumstances, I have not heard of any deserved punishes/bans being reversed.

getpawn

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
The Tribunal does not ever, but Riot can in very exceptional circumstances like these:

1. A false punish, which are very rare but do occasionally happen. These are manually reviewed by Riot if it is brought to their attention.

2. Double jeopardy. Sometimes the system can glitch and the same cases can appear in Tribunal more than once, which is not intentional.

Other than those two circumstances, I have not heard of any deserved punishes/bans being reversed.
So how do i send my email to riot and have them review my case?

Shelzin

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
So how do i send my email to riot and have them review my case?
Top right hand corner of this page... "Support"

getpawn

03-17-2013

I send it, but the people who reply my mail never even take a close look at my case and say they can't undo it =.=

Shelzin

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by getpawn View Post
I send it, but the people who reply my mail never even take a close look at my case and say they can't undo it =.=
I think it's more like they won't undo it. From what I've seen on the boards... It's warranted.

Learn from it... *shrugs*

getpawn

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelzin View Post
I think it's more like they won't undo it. From what I've seen on the boards... It's warranted.

Learn from it... *shrugs*

i did learn from it, i am carrying kids on my new account and making good communication , but i will always remeber my main account cause it was my first and i spent my time, money, and put my soul into it, so i can't just let it go like that .

Aelcalan

03-17-2013

Sounds to me like they think it's deserved. Why don't you post your reform card, and we can explain to you what we think happened that deserved a punish.

getpawn

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aelcalan View Post
Sounds to me like they think it's deserved. Why don't you post your reform card, and we can explain to you what we think happened that deserved a punish.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6270959/

Aelcalan

03-17-2013

I have to say this ban is pretty thoroughly justified. Abusive in 4/5 games, and quite possibly intentionally feeding in the one game where there's no verbal abuse.

Game 1: It looks a lot like intentional feeding. Maybe, maybe not.

Game 2: Some pretty toxic comments. Honestly, if I were voting, I'd punish you just as soon as I read this game. There's no reason to be so hateful to someone.

Darius [00:17:55] wow tjis caightyln
Darius [00:18:06] die noob
Darius [All] [00:22:45] cry more kid
Darius [00:24:31] so bad u guys
Darius [00:25:10] noob
Darius [All] [00:25:18] noob caityln
Caitlyn [00:25:21] i don't like you
Darius [All] [00:25:25] good
Caitlyn [All] [00:26:57] im going to suicide
Caitlyn [All] [00:27:01] darius disapproves of me
Darius [All] [00:27:02] good
Darius [All] [00:27:08] report this noob

Game 3: Abusing the enemy team.

Lux [All] [00:18:15] 2-4 noob
Lux [All] [00:19:03] get own noobs
Lux [All] [00:20:47] get own noobs
Lux [All] [00:21:15] ok noob when u win talk to me
Lux [All] [00:22:48] haha there u go nobs
Lux [All] [00:22:51] get pawn

Game 4: Also called people noobs throughout the game.

Garen [All] [00:02:04] report gp
Garen [All] [00:02:34] report gp for trolling plz
Garen [All] [00:03:35] all report gp plz
Garen [All] [00:03:51] we need least trash like him in rank

Game 5: More calling people noobs. Also calling for reports on someone, which a number of Tribunal voters dislike. It certainly doesn't improve the situation, it's better to just report them when it's over.