Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Leona Gets the Taste of the Green Light! (Leona is a wizard)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OMG! I was bored lately, playing dominion games as Leona on Intermediate. Unexpectedly, as I tried to conquer the top tower at the start, an unexpected glitch happens and it depleted the tower capture, like a glitch suddenly hits you and you're stuck in a turret stun. It lasted the entire game, even AFTER I had died to some gank. It was funny as hell and I couldn't stop laughing, till I take point and capture the other points on the map.

And boy, that game was the unexpected case of light fright.

And you know what? I think I HAVE THE LEONA WIZARD GAL!

Srry I don't have Screenshot and this happened during the game. Had to post immediately afterwards.

Maybe next time when that happens again I'll take a screenshot or something. It was ONE unexpected glitch.

~PurpleKingCrazy, He's Purple, He's Crazy, that makes him King!