The "I wonder..." Thread, lore version.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

03-18-2013

I wonder what happened to Fizz's people

Lord Andyus

03-19-2013

I wonder what would happen if Vladimir bites Warwick, or the other way around...

Melancholy Exile

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Andyus View Post
I wonder what would happen if Vladimir bites Warwick, or the other way around...
Not much.

Vladimir isn't a vampire and Warwick isn't a werewolf.

chase2426

03-20-2013

I wonder when(if) the shadow isles background will be fully revealed

StarkRavenMad

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engrailed View Post
I wonder if Swain is a man masquerading as a monster, or a monster masquerading as a man.
"A monster? Yes. I am a monster. Because, my dear, believe or not, sometimes you must become a monster to defeat one. I do not feel regret for what I've become. The Greater creature that stands before you. It is they, who stood there, idle hands and silent tongues, that forced my hand. That forced me to become this monster, so as to defeat a greater evil. I see the road ahead, and its covered in blood. This amount could have been lessened, if the hard decisions were made. If leaders lead with wisdom, and not pride. Emotion lead us down a tainted path. For 300 years, my home was diseased. I stopped that disease. I must now become its cure. If I fail, and Noxus falls, I will be a monster..but if I succeed, and she prospers...then history will call me a man who did his best, and succeeded, in making his home strong, once more." -Something that should totally be said by Swain.

KyleIAm132

03-21-2013

I wonder if Urf tasted good when Warwick ate him.

Holydemonhero

03-21-2013

I wonder what the Voidlings are doing while not fighting in a League of Legends match. (Cho Gath, Kog Maw, Kha Zix). Are the transported back to the void, do they have special quarters within the Institute of War, can they walk around freely?

Cho Gath seems to be part of a gentleman's club, and enjoys fine wine and noms. However Kha Zix might picks fights with Rengar outside of the League and then papacho would have to send them into seperate corner for a time out.

Uuni

03-23-2013

I wonder when will we see the first furry female yordle

johnnybravo2

03-23-2013

I wonder how powerful xerath was before he was put into the sarcophagus.

Probably Quinn

03-23-2013

I wonder if Heimer is transgender.
I mean, all female yordles are hairless and all male yordles are furry (Kennen has fur, Karate Kennen), but Heimer is hairless.