Best Jungler to learn for Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeaZn

03-19-2013

Amumu, Hecarim, Vi, J4, Malphite.

While they're mostly banned, grab them when they're not banned.

Recommendation to the OP, you might want to check the people's elo on LOLKing before you take their words.

bestwizudinURUPS

03-20-2013

Lee Sin is fun stuff

Realyum

03-20-2013

xin, hec, jarvan iv, vi, are pretty good

Mich567

03-20-2013

Hecarim, Lee Sin, Dr. Mundo, etc... they're all extremely strong. Hecarim is receiving a nerf soon however. He's just too strong, and dominates the majority of the matches. Amumu is relatively strong too... don't forget J4 either.

TheShadowStrikr

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuHua View Post
Nasus is a perfectly viable jungler. His ganks are really strong because his wither makes it really hard for people to get away. If you are out cs ing your teammates, you are probably farming too much and not ganking enough. The junglers you have atm are good except for Yi. Yi can clear decently fast and has good sustain, but his ganks are pretty bad because he has no cc.
Yi is a good jungler. While he doesn't have cc, his ult gives tons of movement speed and attack speed, along with his q to engage. If your lanes have cc, yi can provide the burst needed.

Carl The Viking

03-21-2013

i would reccomend volibear, he is my main jungle right now and i can end up tower diving before 6 and have pushed 2 towers deep and made it out alive, stacking movement speed on him with ghost and boots of swiftness and other things make him incredibly fast and makes his ganks almost instantly and with the ability to out run anyone