So yeah how do you deal with this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

honse246

03-17-2013

How do you deal with a teammate when at level 5 against a kogmaw mid and you make a mistake and give first blood, you ask for a gank and then they don't come [sejuani]. Then proceeds to never go to ANY LANES till 18 minutes into the game [mind you is 0-0-0 83cs] and I asked for a gank every 2 minutes.

Come to find out she muted me when the only things I have said to her were

Come mid please x1000
Come mid x1000
gank mid x1000
gank mid pls x1000
and ONCE 'seriously? I hate sej'

How the **** do you deal with this **** when it basically causes the game to not work at all in a team enviroment.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

Stop asking for ganks.

Angelic Dart

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Ahri EU View Post
How do you deal with a teammate when at level 5 against a kogmaw mid and you make a mistake and give first blood, you ask for a gank and then they don't come [sejuani]. Then proceeds to never go to ANY LANES till 18 minutes into the game [mind you is 0-0-0 83cs] and I asked for a gank every 2 minutes.

Come to find out she muted me when the only things I have said to her were

Come mid please x1000
Come mid x1000
gank mid x1000
gank mid pls x1000
and ONCE 'seriously? I hate sej'

How the **** do you deal with this **** when it basically causes the game to not work at all in a team enviroment.
games like this happen all I recommend is stay positive because if you end up in the tribunal alot will punish with the slightest negativity.

honse246

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelic Dart View Post
games like this happen all I recommend is stay positive because if you end up in the tribunal alot will punish with the slightest negativity.
It is simply bull**** to the max due to not only does it make the whole game a rage fest in my mind as I need help mid and so did my friend top but the 3man premade's jungle never went bottom, top, nor middle it seemed on purpose when for 18mins all I said was gank mid gank mid gank mid as a broken record.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

Quote:
It is simply bull**** to the max due to not only does it make the whole game a rage fest in my mind as I need help mid and so did my friend top but the 3man premade's jungle never went bottom, top, nor middle it seemed on purpose when for 18mins all I said was gank mid gank mid gank mid as a broken record.
Guess Sej ignored you for the "i hate sej" comment? If you was spamming "gank mid", like 3 times in a span of 10 secs, alot or pinging that could of also been a reason.

Angelic Dart

03-17-2013

Quote:
yes i'll admit it's is BS but thats what happens from time to time. and when that happens as I stated just be positive and report at the end with refusing to help team since you asked for the ganks and if the other lanes asked also he will be punished

honse246

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Guess Sej ignored you for the "i hate sej" comment? If you was spamming "gank mid", like 3 times in a span of 10 secs, alot or pinging that could of also been a reason.
it was after each time I went back, or I died. I didnt spam chat or ping.

the 3rd time I died I said "sej come mid and gank or middle is done bro"

Also wtf are people downthumbing for?

Jezvin

03-18-2013

Quote:

Also wtf are people downthumbing for?
Man if you lost your lane and then started *****ing at the jungler most people would just ignore and report you for well any number of reasons.

What your describing is like the thing junglers hate more than anything and pretty much makes their game miserableness.

You ****ed up not the jungle why are you complaining about your jungler. O yeah you want to get banned sorry.

Hiryuu16

03-18-2013

Quote:

Nizva hit this nail on the head. Many non-junglers believe the jungler is their guardian angel sent to rescue the lane from whatever mess has developed. The jungler is there to push a winnable lane into a snowball (and stop the opposing jungler from doing the same).

If you get pushed out of lane or killed repeatedly, the jungler will cut you loose to focus on the other lanes. Trying to force a fed lane will just get them killed too. You need to hug your turret until it files harassment charges and stop dying. Spamming for ganks will just get you muted.

TL;DR: Middle was already done, and sej knew it.

Fanaticmogg

03-18-2013

Just today I had a Yi mid complain about how many ganks the enemy Fiddlesticks had done, and complained once when I didn't follow him when he went in.

Of course, he had been overextended the entire game and repeatedly engaged 2v1s while at ~200 HP.