What if we changed the way draft mode worked in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orphane

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
I didn't understand this concept was so hard to grasp. How are you getting 60 champions?

Picture it this way. You start a draft game. You ban all 6 champions you want for your draft game. Then it switches to blind pick mode where those six (and only those six, not sure how you keep getting 60) are banned from your game.
So you're still making people sit through the draft banning process, and only removing the draft picking part. I get the feeling my original interpretation where people individually pick 6 champs they don't want to see in their games (as they enter queue, which gets applied to the game they get into) would be faster and also funnier.

People are still going to hate draft because it would change from "Team outcomped? DODGE" to "Champ didn't get banned? DODGE". At best, you save... a marginal amount of frustration when people dodge at the end of draft picking?

trustmeimdoctor

03-17-2013

They won't spend the time to make ranked so they aren't gonna spend the time to do this.

naotasan

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphane View Post
People are still going to hate draft because it would change from "Team outcomped? DODGE" to "Champ didn't get banned? DODGE". At best, you save... a marginal amount of frustration when people dodge at the end of draft picking?
I predict far less "dodges" especially with the penalty fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustmeimdoctor View Post
They won't spend the time to make ranked so they aren't gonna spend the time to do this.
Thanks for the negative attitude. It helps a lot.