Guarenteed way to get THE honor ribbon you want!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiery Flare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

If only all players were cool like OP

Hazy Flame

03-31-2013

I remember when i had a the great teammate ribbon on my main account.
I lost it though when league client broke down on me before match started (picking has ended but i couldn't start due to some dll error).
I had to reinstall LoL.
And here i am now trying to make a Tristana only account.

0oAlkalineo0

03-31-2013

The red ribbon is the easiest to get. In most occasions, honourable opponent is received at the end even though you had never said a word in the all chat channel. I thk it depends on the opposite side on how they view your skill play. even if you lose you may still get one for various reasons.

I currently got the green ribbon but is unsure why I got it because I got more team mate honours than friendly. I thought green is team mate all the time but it seems like is not?

Noxian Zell

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Hi Mad Makarov

I have a guide on how the tribunal works in the Guides section.

However I will answer your question.

No one should EVER worry about getting reported when they are innocent.

This is for 2 reasons.
1) People who false report others, their reports DO NOT COUNT!
2) It takes 25 reports in 100 games from 'legitimate' reporters to face the Tribunal.

The average NA player gets 2 reports every 100 games. Chances are you are a LONG way from getting into trouble. If on average you never get reported then you can go ahead and stop worrying now ).

A friend of mine tested the tribunal system so I am quoting actual facts to you. It is almost impossible to face the tribunal unless you REALLY want to or deserve it.

My obvious question to you would be, how often are you reported? I am gussing its very rare. So do not worry. I myself feel very paraniod and upset when I am yelled at and people threaten to report me. So when I am threatened I report them (My reports actually count) because this is a cruel form of mental harrasment. In fact people who say the word Report, more than once in a game have a 60% conviction rate in the tribunal.

Long story short dont worry about it. We all get trolled occasionally. We all have bad days occasionally. Neither of which will lead us into the tribunal.
I dont know why but that average reports of mine has gone up....they report me for "feeding" it's so dumb. I still am paranoid. If nothing happens to me in 7 days, I will be paranoid free

Great Pyrenees

03-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
I dont know why but that average reports of mine has gone up....they report me for "feeding" it's so dumb. I still am paranoid. If nothing happens to me in 7 days, I will be paranoid free
Just be nice and you will never be punished by the tribunal.

Dont worry about being reported for feeding.
1) If you have a positive KDA you will NOT be punished for feeding.
2) If you have a negative KDA but you never say anything bad, you will NOT be punished for feeding.

The tribunal typically does not punish anyone unless they are mean and rude. Just do not be mean or rude and even if you face the tribunal you will not be punished.

Noxian Zell

04-01-2013

As you can see in my match history...lately I have been getting bad teams.

Some of them have been my fault but not all for sure.

I was support Soraka and my ADC kept raging on me for not healing him...i was like "Dude....my heal has a long cooldown kind of..."

He was way too aggressive to begin with

Sucking Fober

04-01-2013

This was an interesting guide to read.

Sadly though, I find that the more higher leveled players are more often prone to negative behavior than lower level summoners. This experience might just apply to me, but in many of the games I've played I've found that positive attitudes in teammates doesn't really exist once you reach 25+ or play with players around that level. This statement does not apply to all summoners, but just the majority I've seen.

I always assumed that the blue and yellow ribbon came from a combination of two types of honor, not just one. Blue, the mentor ribbon, comes from being Friendly and Helpful; whereas, yellow comes from Friendly and Teamwork.

Would it be possible then for a combination of different types of honor to receive a ribbon?

Side note:
I have received 3/4 of the ribbons available. The reason why I ask is because when I received my Yellow ribbon, I was usually getting Friendly and Teamwork honors (mixture of both).

Great Pyrenees

04-01-2013

@ Mad Makarov

May be time to take a break from ranked my friend. I also had a horrible experience today in ranked and so I am going quit it for the rest of this season. Unfortunatly people in this game can be horrible and ruin a good thing for others.

@ Sucking Fober

I have heard others say they got the ribbons from combinations. I am unsure if this is true. All I know is when I sought the specific honor types I got those exact ribbons.

I also agree with your first comment. People act like this is a job and not a free game. Is it so hard to be kind to a unskilled player? The good guys are few and far between unfortunatly.

Noxian Zell

04-03-2013

So many Toxic Xin Zhao players. makes me sad

Rueian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
I also agree with your first comment. People act like this is a job and not a free game. Is it so hard to be kind to a unskilled player? The good guys are few and far between unfortunatly.
there is a difference between unskilled and refusing teamwork.