Guarenteed way to get THE honor ribbon you want!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

03-19-2013

Kinvaras666

Here is a post from the senior game designer Yegg, before you try to rip this post yes hes joking. But at the same time he is the one who created badges and it could very well exist.

"But now that I have the ultra rare purple honor ribbon, people are lining up around the block to play with me."

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...28703#30728703

And here is Lyte again suggesting that a Purple Ribbon exists, yes he seems to be joking but who knows.

"Don't you mean the elusive purple ribbon that no one has unlocked yet?
"

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...61141#33161141

Now Kinvaras before you troll me, please remember I am only trying to help show what you and another player are talking about. I am trying to be helpful here. No need to attack me ok. I am simply showing the two posts that have lead people to believe that there is a Purple ribbon possibility.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2013

Ah, so there are 15 ribbons, not 5. That changes everything.

Noxian Zell

03-19-2013

Ive been following your advice Pyrenees and I have gotten a few teamwork badges. I got maybe 3 in 3 games.

I notice that I get honored when I win instead of lose

Great Pyrenees

03-19-2013

@ Mad Makarov

Yes it is significantly harder to get a teamwork if you loose. But there are some relly nice individuals out that who despite loosing with you, will occasionally give them out.

For example i noticed a xin counter jungling our ww and I followed him to ww and we killed him. That cemented me a teamwork from warwick.

When you loose remember you still have a opportunity to get honorable opponets.
When I loose I often praise someone on their team i noticed doing a great job.

Like one game when we dominated bottom lane but their mid laner was so skilled he snowballed the game. I said "Amazing game there Akali" and ended up with 3 honorable opponets.

Just keep it up and you will get that badge. They changed the math on how to get them so it actually takes around a week of consistently getting them before your new badge will show up. This is to prevent any outliers would be my guess.

Good job Mad Makarov

Great Pyrenees

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
Ah, so there are 15 ribbons, not 5. That changes everything.
Your a waste of my time, I will ignore you from now on and focus on people I can actually help.

Noxian Zell

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Your a waste of my time, I will ignore you from now on and focus on people I can actually help.
Ok so like, I have been telling people they are friendly in post game chat.

Guess what, I get friendly honors at times. Not always though. I estimate maybe 30% of the time I do this, I get an honor for friendly.

But when people notice they need some role and I fill in the role, I get teamwork.

Great Pyrenees

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Ok so like, I have been telling people they are friendly in post game chat.

Guess what, I get friendly honors at times. Not always though. I estimate maybe 30% of the time I do this, I get an honor for friendly.

But when people notice they need some role and I fill in the role, I get teamwork.
Riot estimates that we are only 10% likely to get a honor after a game. So basically what you are doing is adding some hidden psychological seeds to improve that %. But it is amazing that it works isnt it? ) One a few days inbetween banners I just played without ever saying anything and I saw honors drastically decrease. I suppose every little bit helps on the path to a banner.

Noxian Zell

03-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pyrenees View Post
Riot estimates that we are only 10% likely to get a honor after a game. So basically what you are doing is adding some hidden psychological seeds to improve that %. But it is amazing that it works isnt it? ) One a few days inbetween banners I just played without ever saying anything and I saw honors drastically decrease. I suppose every little bit helps on the path to a banner.
Also, I try to do the helpful method and I failed so bad.

I can only seem to get friendly and teamwork

Note (I dont ask for honor)

Noxian Zell

03-23-2013

Just earned my green badge

Great Pyrenees

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
Just earned my green badge
Well done Mad Makarov

you are but a single step away from the yellow.

Keep up the good work and you will get it!

Or if your fine with green, thats cool. Green is a great color and to be honest you get trolled in games a lot less with a Green badge than with a yellow one lol.

This is common "Oh we have a GREAT LEADER here boys .. please teach me o great one" lol.