How i get to silver division 1 so fast?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LionLegacy

Master Recruiter

03-17-2013

So i just reached level 30 and played 10 ranked games which I won 9 out of 10( the loss game which someone went afk) and got promote to silver right away. My friend who played 186 ranked games and still at bronze 2 how is it possible?

BQ: will I ever downgraded to bronze if I losses?

thanks for your time

I don't know how i "jumped" to silver when i never got to bronze

falcolink

03-17-2013

you are lucky in your placement you do well, so the sistem says you are good and put you in silver

you cant go to bronze in this season the bottom for you is silver 5 so enjoy high level trolls

BouncingDonut

03-17-2013

You cant go back to Bronze once your silver.

AuHuA

03-17-2013

Since you won most of your placement matches you were placed in Silver 1. Your friend probably did very poorly in his placement matches, and most likely has not had much success with winning his games so he's stuck in Bronze.

You cannot be dropped to bronze.

falcolink

03-17-2013

i think he can go worstin the next year. i was silver elo when pre S3 start i was doing bad in placement cuz a waves of trolls (leason learned never play pre season matchs wait until the season start to avoid newbies) and get stucked in bronze 5 im in limbo of B bronze3-4 cuz every time i get in bronze 3 someting happen with the trolls and get demoted but iknow ill be in silver when my lol vacation ends 3 weeks out of ranked for me

SeCKS Egai

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcolink View Post
you are lucky in your placement you do well, so the sistem says you are good and put you in silver

you cant go to bronze in this season the bottom for you is silver 5 so enjoy high level trolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BouncingDonut View Post
You cant go back to Bronze once your silver.
Actually you can - there is still decay. With regular play you won't go lower than siv 5, but enough inactivity and you can drop tiers.

8-2 was Siv 3 for me, I'm jealous of that 9-1 =)

Fluffyknowsyou

03-18-2013

man...was 6-4 in my placement matches

TERRORIST WlNS

03-18-2013

4-6 placement got out of bronze 3- silv 5 in 4 days or something like that but silver 5 isn't any different as bronze.

CBHilarious

09-24-2013

testing