The only meta you need to know

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDGAF200

03-17-2013

Is defend your towers. As far as im concerned there is no meta, only defending your towers so that you can win.

Beat this: This is a tower defense game, you can't tell me you can win by not defending your towers. Start here first.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

Great guide, 10/10, would read again.

Seriously, though, there are certain ways of defending those towers that are better then others. That's how the meta came to be - people found more efficient ways of doing that.

IDGAF200

03-17-2013

It sounds like there is some place to "read" this meta...

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

You can find lots of posts describing the current meta throughout the forums, if you're curious, along with explanations of why the meta is the way it is.

Great Pyrenees

03-17-2013

But to the OP's point. I agree in the end it is a tower defense game. Which is why Korea whipped the azz of every American player and the **** american 'meta'.

Meta = play the way we fanboy tryhards want to play like our hero virgins.

What meta should be = a team who communicates and has fun playing a GAME.

I try to defend as many towers as possible, why dying as little as possible. Its amazing what 1k more team gold and more team territory/vision do for a game.

Minimize

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDGAF200 View Post
Is defend your towers. As far as im concerned there is no meta, only defending your towers so that you can win.

Beat this: This is a tower defense game, you can't tell me you can win by not defending your towers. Start here first.
Accomplish something in this game and then talk please. You're level 27 to begin with. You haven't even began to play ranked games. This is a horrible statement. It's complete ****.

IDGAF200

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vytalz View Post
Accomplish something in this game and then talk please. You're level 27 to begin with. You haven't even began to play ranked games. This is a horrible statement. It's complete ****.
I have a lvl 30 account. please stop talking.

JanosWuryon

03-19-2013

actually your whole point is backwards. You dont win by defending towers, you win by destroying them. maybe thatll help..