Skin Sale: 50% Off Guerilla Tristana, Emerald Taric, Jack of Hearts

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lubu195

11-03-2010

i feel like riot is just doing this to rub it in my face cause i posted i was upset that with $10 i couldn't buy both the kitty cat skin and the jack of heart skin so i didn't pay for it now they do this ugh what a **** move lol. Oh well this typically happens to me most of the time sadly

Postgoodism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

I love Taric, but even on sale the Emerald skin seems a bit pointless; it's literally just a palette swap (they didn't even change the preview image). You can get the same effect by adjusting the RGB balance of your monitor. I'll save my RP for something more substantially different.

Lythirion

11-03-2010

Still waiting on Ionia Master Yi.*Hint Hint* *Nudge* *Nudge* ^^

Yuhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Great sale

zankioh

Recruiter

11-03-2010

Can you do Chosen Yi, Exiled Morgana and Forsaken Olaf next?
Tyvm :P

Nitebane

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Postgoodism View Post
I love Taric, but even on sale the Emerald skin seems a bit pointless; it's literally just a palette swap (they didn't even change the preview image). You can get the same effect by adjusting the RGB balance of your monitor. I'll save my RP for something more substantially different.
My thoughts exactly.

forastero

11-03-2010

:O

Shagstheclown

11-03-2010

Riot how about u fix the peopel that bought the leblanc double bundle aint got her yet

Teepussi

11-03-2010

I got that TF skin ages ago, thought it was event skin as it was on valentines day. Well not seen it really used much at all, so i guess its good to revitalize it.

IS1463da9b4b77ba5e821c6

11-03-2010

Forsaken olaf please!!