Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gangplank - Satic Shiv Tip

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mushroomlord

03-16-2013

Hello Everyone,

Not sure if this has been posted before (from searching I have not been able to find it).

Avarice blade is obviously a good item for gangplank, it basically looks like it was made for him. How many people know however that a static shiv proc from 'Parrrley' will apply the gold gain bonus?

This means that if if a single 'Parrrley' results in 3 minion kills from the static shiv he will gain an extra 24 gold (at rank 5). Hope this helps and abuse it to no end as the extra gold does help.

cpandarun

03-16-2013

The item will tell you what it's giving you. Avarice blades gald gain does not pass over to Static Shv it does not state that it earns bonus gold in it's passive or text anywhere. It's still a very cost effective item but you should not gain any bonus gold other than Parley's from using Static Shic.

mushroomlord

03-16-2013

Cpandarun,

I may have confused you due to the wording of my post.

I was stating that gangplanks passive gold bonus from 'Parrrley' will be applied to kills gained by the Static Shiv proc, not that avarice blades passive gold gains remain persistent on Static Shiv. Hope this clarifies