Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many accounts have you been permanently banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konng

03-17-2013

Quote:
RayneAU:
judging by that ur probably not too far off lol

well think of it like this, people get banned for verbal harassment usually because someone is mad that someone is doing bad, feeding, afk or a clear troll. most people lose there patients and get "b*chy" but they get banned.

in the tribunal someone says something not the smartest, you all harass him basically call him a nub " lose there patients and get "b*chy" but don't get banned?

Chzrm3

03-17-2013

I've never even been banned, let alone permabanned. *Boy Scout*

wtzüpTW

03-17-2013

Quote:
Chzrm3:
I've never even been banned, let alone permabanned. *Boy Scout*

You haven't play enough ranked. go play like 500 ranked games. Then you should check your email everyday.

RayneAU

03-17-2013

Quote:
wtzüpTW:
You haven't play enough ranked. go play like 500 ranked games. Then you should check your email everyday.
lol if u play ranked they will report you for next to nothing I agree.
but most will get thrown out and if u go to the tribunal if u didn't say anything wrong or actually troll in any way you have nothing to worry about.

Quote:
konng:
well think of it like this, people get banned for verbal harassment usually because someone is mad that someone is doing bad, feeding, afk or a clear troll. most people lose there patients and get "b*chy" but they get banned.

in the tribunal someone says something not the smartest, you all harass him basically call him a nub " lose there patients and get "b*chy" but don't get banned?
no I don't think what most of us do is get bchy sometimes u have to tell an ahole where to go in order to get through to him we do it in a passive manner that he deserves.
and theres always the people who think they have all the answers and get zero support but will fight it till the end of time.

Exploding Barrel

03-17-2013

Quote:
Hoboslayer:
Community, please dont downvote threads like this. In no way has this guy been negative or offsensive(in this thread). The downvote option is to get a thread removed that doesnt need to be here.

This thread is off topic for this forum. I DID downvote it because it doesn't need to be here.

A thread doing some random survey that instructs 99% of people not to respond, and then gets bumped because no one responds, is a pretty solid example of "doesn't need to be here."

konng

03-17-2013

Quote:
LittleDi:
It's also for threads you disagree with. Being negative or offensive doesn't actually matter if the entire premise of the thread is.

we making our own rules? or can someone show me where it says that.

Exploding Barrel

03-17-2013

Quote:
konng:
we making our own rules? or can someone show me where it says that.

Nothing anywhere says what upvotes and downvotes are for. They're for the players to use however they see fit.

DoYouEvenFaker

03-17-2013

Played since April 2011, never have been permabanned, 2 week suspension, 1 week suspension, two day suspension, or even a warning from the tribunal. Played over 1500 games including 1000 or so normals, 100 something ranked, just started playing ranked, twisted treeline, dominion, and ARAM. Yes, it is possible.

TrashGameCompany

03-17-2013

Quote:
powerbats:
Why bother ignoring the 95% of the community with that requirement, although can understand somewhat I think you could open it up some or say instead how many have you gotten banned ie 1-5 etc.

Perhaps even add in what was the time frame between perma ban accounts.

As for you what was the time frame between each account being perma banned, were you playing them equally etc.

This might show that perhaps your trying to change and want to reform but just aren't there yet.

Note this isn't a bash you post either just a curious post.

If you're gonna talk, at least make sense moron...

HenryKrinkle

03-17-2013

What does a man have to do to get perma-banned from not 1, but 2 account.

Good God...

Oh and I've never received even a warning - and will most likely never will.