How many accounts have you been permanently banned???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Docboy2196

03-17-2013

haha down vote riot fanboys/girls ... I stopped giving riot any of my money after the first 24 hour ban over stupid shyt ... pretty much pointless if you can just make another account in less than 2 seconds.

Riot idea of citizen police .. its retarded.

wtzüpTW

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
divide by zero.

Are you a girl???

powerbats

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docboy2196 View Post
haha down vote riot fanboys/girls ... I stopped giving riot any of my money after the first 24 hour ban over stupid shyt ... pretty much pointless if you can just make another account in less than 2 seconds.

Riot idea of citizen police .. its retarded.
Post your reform card then if your so innocent.

Docboy2196

03-17-2013

In any of that text do you see the words "I am innocent"???? I did say I got banned over stupid shyt if this helps you out though ....

I have a issue with calling people out for being bad, thin skinned girlie men dont like it I guess.

Trashcanx

03-17-2013

Community, please dont downvote threads like this. In no way has this guy been negative or offsensive(in this thread). The downvote option is to get a thread removed that doesnt need to be here.

LittleDi

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboslayer View Post
Community, please dont downvote threads like this. In no way has this guy been negative or offsensive(in this thread). The downvote option is to get a thread removed that doesnt need to be here.
It's also for threads you disagree with. Being negative or offensive doesn't actually matter if the entire premise of the thread is.

Trashcanx

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
It's also for threads you disagree with. Being negative or offensive doesn't actually matter if the entire premise of the thread is.
What is there to disagree about this thread? hes asking people a question... Hes not voicing an opinion so there is nothing to disagree about... its impossible to disagree with nothing

LittleDi

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoboslayer View Post
What is there to disagree about this thread? hes asking people a question... Hes not voicing an opinion so there is nothing to disagree about... its impossible to disagree with nothing
I disagree that permabans are an achievement and something noteworthy.

Getting a permaban is a bad thing, asking for a list of how many a single person has made is worse. You don't even need names, just totals, and that's what this thread leads to.

konng

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorien View Post
Not enough.

Man, after a few days lurking around this forum, I apparently lost patience and get b*tchy :3
thats what happens in game.... but people get banned. i hope you get banned

RayneAU

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konng View Post
thats what happens in game.... but people get banned. i hope you get banned
judging by that ur probably not too far off lol