Duo To climb Ladder!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pdugg45

03-16-2013

In game name: pdugg45
Role: (order from best to ok) Jungle Support Top Mid Adc
League:Silver IV Anivia's Wizards

(Top,Mid,Adc) I will never feed....ever if i cannot win my lane it will be a farming game, I ward, I dont over extend, I finish games fast as possible with wins. I don't have "bad games". i play to win and have fun. I dont rage.
(Support) I will die for my adc, adc gets all kills and farm, wards up everywhere at all times, protect the adc in fights then teammates next.
(Jungle) Aggressive, I like to steal reds I will not over do it, i gank every lane. I don't forget about my top laners out there.

Champions I use: (Jungle top 6) Xin,Hecarim,Diana, Nocturn, Jarvan, Vi,
(Top top 4) Zed Jax Rumble, Vi,
(Mid) Zed, Fizz, Vlad, Karthus Ziggs
(Support) Lulu ThreshTaric Sona Nunu
(Adc) Ashe Ezreal Corki Cait Vayne

I have all the champs except for 7 of them and I am decent with every single one. P.S. I do have skpe and i will b op with Zac on realease date

Maviz

03-16-2013

I need a jungler for dominion. You got what it takes?

Genericke

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdugg45 View Post
In game name: pdugg45
Role: (order from best to ok) Jungle Support Top Mid Adc
League:Silver IV Anivia's Wizards

(Top,Mid,Adc) I will never feed....ever if i cannot win my lane it will be a farming game, I ward, I dont over extend, I finish games fast as possible with wins. I don't have "bad games". i play to win and have fun. I dont rage.
(Support) I will die for my adc, adc gets all kills and farm, wards up everywhere at all times, protect the adc in fights then teammates next.
(Jungle) Aggressive, I like to steal reds I will not over do it, i gank every lane. I don't forget about my top laners out there.

Champions I use: (Jungle top 6) Xin,Hecarim,Diana, Nocturn, Jarvan, Vi,
(Top top 4) Zed Jax Rumble, Vi,
(Mid) Zed, Fizz, Vlad, Karthus Ziggs
(Support) Lulu ThreshTaric Sona Nunu
(Adc) Ashe Ezreal Corki Cait Vayne

I have all the champs except for 7 of them and I am decent with every single one. P.S. I do have skpe and i will b op with Zac on realease date
Wards on dominion and stealing red? Damn please teach me how. I'll gladly form a team with you and win DD if you can show me how.

NamKim

03-16-2013

Nice to know that people are now figuring out good Dominion players also tend to make good SR players since we get so much mechanical skill practice and the lack of wards forces us to develop good map awareness skills.

The OP is merely taking advantage of this before anyone else figures it out.

AlphaFerric

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Nice to know that people are now figuring out good Dominion players also tend to make good SR players since we get so much mechanical skill practice and the lack of wards forces us to develop good map awareness skills.

So that's why my lee jungle always gets me enough IP farm for new champs. Seriously though, going from dom to jungling makes you realize how much people don't look at their minimaps.

NamKim

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFerric View Post
So that's why my lee jungle always gets me enough IP farm for new champs. Seriously though, going from dom to jungling makes you realize how much people don't look at their minimaps.
I want to become a strong bot laner. It is an important role that most people overlook and prefer someone else to do it. I, on the other hand, want to become great at it.

So, I asked Sauron for advice...he told me to look at the mini-map every other second...as a start point...

DiscworldDeath

03-17-2013

I noticed focusing really hard on CSing makes looking at the minimap harder, since if you focus on something it hurts the ability to focus on other things.

But yeah, when I play top lane on Dominion I'm sometimes amazed by how aware of the minimap, the invisible movements on it, the small health relics disappearing, etc. I am. But when I play bot lane it's as if I lose 60% of that awareness, because I become extremely focused on the enemy bot laner. With practice, it does become better, and you regain your ability to split attention.

Day9 said things I've later heard echoed by others: Make a routine - you build a unit, look at the minimap, you select a building, look at the minimap, etc.
You kill a creep, look at the minimap, you want the health relic? Look at the minimap. You hit the enemy champion and they take a step back? Look at the minimap.

A Slime Appears

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post

Pretty sure he is just spamming the forums (he has done this multiple times before) but it's a nice thought I guess.

DiscworldDeath

03-17-2013

I don't think NamKim was serious