Why does LoL take so long to download??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m0nKeyFurY

03-16-2013

So I have one question about elo. How much elo do you need for Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat/Diamond?

Dr Winters

03-16-2013

Is it downloading right now? If so, what percentage is it at? What computer are you using, and what are the specs? We need to have this type of information to assist you. As for why this specific game takes so long to download, it's because of the computer you're using and also the fact that the game has a lot of data to load, like the Champions, maps, etc. If it is not making any progress, let us know. You could always re-download it and see if it starts working.

JabaRune

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Just let it download while you're sleeping? The games not even that large. Your internet is probably just slow.

Dr Winters

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nKeyFurY View Post
Why does LoL take so long to download? It's kinda annoying me and i dont want to play at my cousins house all the time. PLZ ANSWER! I don't have all day to download it and its going loading 1% every 5-10 minutes.
Done yet?

nightpack

03-16-2013

to my understanding league has been out for some time( o at least my friend said it has) and has lots of content. so to put it bluntly there is just alot of awsome to download.
hope to see you in game sometime.

Oz SammyD X

03-16-2013

Just download it from The Pirate Bay or some other download site, it's a lot faster than downloading it from the official site.

VNSandvich

03-17-2013

LoL has been out for along time and aloooot of patches has been done, try downloading it at night while sleeping, thats what I did.

StandAloneX

04-22-2013

The official site only lets you download at about 560 kbps which is pretty slow. It's best to get the files from a friend on cd or flash drive if you don't want to wait about 2 hours.

iTheOddOne

04-30-2013

?

Woody NA

06-07-2013

its takes 10 hours HOLY **** RIOT