khazix??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethal stoner

03-16-2013

Is he really that op?

i love to play the guy and i admit he is strong if u build him right
(he has his dmg but glass cannon i find useless)
and if hes in a bad team or againt a well co operating team he has little chances of picking of enemy's or soloing them in the group

i mean my counter against him is basicly either kill him straight away or make him run from the fight cause his low hp

i feel bad for playing him reading these forums i skipped jayce and yorick and kas for the same reason, even though that i dont even fear kha or jayce, and most kasses as much as i fear a good malph,lux,gp,heimer(when bot)
ofcourse there are those epic tryharders who instaroll the whole game :s wel he or maybe even they have no life or theyr just good and his/their skill was better
or i end up with a full team of 500~ wins vs 2000+ but thats a whole other thing

my real ,i need a win, champ stays maokai i mean going near full ap and stil be able to 2v1 even 3,4 if theyr wounded and that stupid ..

maybe my elo is low wich i guess cause i dont play that extreme even tough ive been playing since beta but even sr was 1/2 games per 1/2 days

konfetarius

03-16-2013

Well, Kha'Zix actually got several nerfs.
1. The actual nerfs that he got.
2. Flat pen nerfs that practically stopped him from doing true damage for most of the early game with just a Brutalizer rush.
3. Increased overall damage being done due to more casters/assassins being around (Kha'Zix, at the end of the day, is a melee assassin that thrives on resets, so an environment where there are more bursters is notably less preferable to the environment of bruisers/ezreals).

And, in general, less people are blatantly giving him isolation.

BeefJerkyHunter

03-16-2013

Kha'Zix is still a pain in the ass to deal with regardless of the nerfs.

wolferer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2013

Kha'Zix is kind of like Talon. Super high damage, squishy, and a stealth mechanic to escape.

He is still strong due to the resets, but there is counter play.