How to counter Le Blanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzen

11-03-2010

I just got 2 shotted by her with a 1,2k hp karthus, at lvl 9.

Im having the same issue with other carries. I simply get bursted for 1k+ at low lvls. She can auto kill anyone with less than 1,5k hp at lvl 9.

How can I counter this? Dont play till Riot nerfs Xin Zhao 2.0?

Shaella

11-03-2010

/facedesk
how dare she be a burst damage caster?

She's meant to eat carries, and unlike Xin-broken, she's SQUISHY

Pheonix Eternal

11-03-2010

Simple. Hard CC and items like Banshees Vail do wonders against her. If your playing champs without hard CC and or low health your exactly the champ she is built to counter hence the fact she is burst assassin. Take magic resist and up your health and you will do much better.

DoransTroll

11-03-2010

The only thing you can do is to be careful around her. It's the same as playing against any assassin--as soon as you overextend, you're dead.

Izzen

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonix Eternal View Post
Simple. Hard CC and items like Banshees Vail do wonders against her. If your playing champs without hard CC and or low health your exactly the champ she is built to counter hence the fact she is burst assassin. Take magic resist and up your health and you will do much better.
How can i get a banshees at lvl 9?

You guys dont understand. She can kill anyone, anytime at this lvl. She 2 shots anyone with less than 1k HP. at 10' of the game.

Shaella

11-03-2010

Wow its just like.. Annie..

WindowsVista

11-03-2010

If your soloing, get ganks or be a tank. Otherwise, by level 5 or 6 you are most likely dead. Try your best not to feed her early game or she will run rampant.

Soiyeruda

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzen View Post
How can i get a banshees at lvl 9?

You guys dont understand. She can kill anyone, anytime at this lvl. She 2 shots anyone with less than 1k HP. at 10' of the game.
Doesn't Akali do a similar function? Why aren't you whining about her? =x

kilikem

11-03-2010

lol "she is so OP she can insta nuke me at lvl 9"....u ganna call annie OP also cause she can insta nuke u at lvl 6?

WindowsVista

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soiyeruda View Post
Doesn't Akali do a similar function? Why aren't you whining about her? =x
Its Akali on roids. Additionally, you can still cast when Akali is murdering you. Leblanc currently has a higher burst along with silence and root. You can take down an Akali with proper preparation (red pot and a vision ward in lane go a long way) Leblanc has no such hard counters.

You need to stop her or gain a significant advantage before she hits 4 or 5. The good ones dont even need to be level 6 to kill most carries.

Also, pick up those MR blues, They really go a long way from trying to mitigate some of the pain.