Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So Quality Player (the AP tryn guy) got banned again for unconventional builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Choey

04-15-2013

There's people pressing punish without reading the tribunal

Nasdrovia499

04-15-2013

Quote:
googlemaster:
ok so like, random builds w/e. im all game for it. but it seems to me at least from the tribunal reports them self that he force picks an unorthodox spot and forces his team to adjust. point in case, you have an adc mid, you really can't have an adc bot too.

all i see is a giant list of refusing to communicate except for like, the last 2 games.

and from the score i see on his ad karma pretty much proves the point. he'll go unorthodox, **** with his team, and try to ks for a good score.

edit: ok let the circle jerk continue i guess. w/e.

Wrong on so many levels. He didn't "force" picks on anyone. It's like saying that when you first pick a jungler, you "force" your teammates to pick laners. They don't have to, but it's in their best interest if they want to win. Especially funny that you'd say that when his first game (AD Karma) he has a Taric jungle and a Lulu top.
Also, there's nothing wrong with 2 ADC's, it has been done even at the highest level.

"Refusing to communicate" doesn't mean "not sucking your teammates' dicks". He communicated, told everyone what he was going to play beforehand, and said what was necessary during the game. If the teammates are unhappy with his choices they can simply dodge. Talk about circlejerk when you're throwing that kind of retarded argument around...

Lastly you cant decide from the score whether he ks'ed or not. He went 6/2 while the rest of his team pretty much fed hard. Maybe he ks'd, maybe he was the only one dealing damage...If anything, it proves that ****ty players who failed can report the best player in their team, and actually get him banned. Great system.

Quote:
Shadow of Inari:
If he actually tried these things in normals first, thats fine. Ranked is for serious play though, not trying things you aren't sure won't just completely fail.

Read the chat. He's playing on a smurf with a bunch of trash silver-gold, while he's diamond 1. There's nothing wrong with trying new things in ranked when you're so vastly superior to the rest of the team - in fact it's actually nice, it sort of balances out and gives a chance to your opponents.

Wheeliam

04-15-2013

Quote:
gypsylord:
I would have clicked punish.

Game 4:
Mordekaiser [00:01:15] 1st time jungle morde

When I queue for ranked I could care less who you play or where you play them. What I do care about is that you're trying your hardest to win the game in the role you've chosen with a champion you are comfortable with. If that's Ap Tryndamere or GP then so be it. If you want to go "experiment" with some off-build for the first time you can queue for normals.

To be clear, I would not vote punish because he picked "jungle Morde" I would vote punish because he picked "1st time jungle Morde YOLO this'll be silly."

LOL OVER 300 DOWNVOTES WHAT PLANET ARE YOU LIVING ON?

this many people really disagree that someone going jungle morde and for the first time at that in ranked is not a bad thing? there is a time and a place for trying out new things in lol its called co-op vs ai or better yet create your own game

WC3betterthanSC

04-15-2013

^ idiotic sheep

Muddy Vayne

04-15-2013

No reason to necro this thread.

TenderLoL

04-15-2013

whatever lyte, keep hiding behind the tribunal. I'm going to find out who you are Jeffrey lin

MashiroSunao

04-19-2013

Okay, maybe he was toxic on champ select and post game chat, but that doesn't change the fact that we have a problem with toxic players who intentionally screws over players who did nothing wrong with the data presented. The case was a majority decision and that is a problem. Taking other factors like pre and post-game chat is not following guidelines.

Kyraxis

04-19-2013

Old news is old news. Deserved ban was deserved. Get it over, and move on with your lives.

PoopSlapped

09-07-2013

Quote:
googlemaster:
ok so like, random builds w/e. im all game for it. but it seems to me at least from the tribunal reports them self that he force picks an unorthodox spot and forces his team to adjust. point in case, you have an adc mid, you really can't have an adc bot too.

all i see is a giant list of refusing to communicate except for like, the last 2 games.

and from the score i see on his ad karma pretty much proves the point. he'll go unorthodox, **** with his team, and try to ks for a good score.

edit: ok let the circle jerk continue i guess. w/e.

--- I know this thread is old, but the Karma game... He had NO assist.. I call BS on the "KSing".

JCBizzar

09-21-2013

Quote:
PoopSlapped:
--- I know this thread is old, but the Karma game... He had NO assist.. I call BS on the "KSing".

You can't call BS. I'm not saying he did or not but Riot needs to start putting damage done to enemy champions on the tribunal. What if he did all his teams damage? Then those kills are warranted. Riot needs to give more information on the games in order to stop these controversies.