So Quality Player (the AP tryn guy) got banned again for unconventional builds

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

buttros

03-16-2013

Dear Professor Lyte and friends,

I am a dedicated viewer of Quality Player aka All I do is Win. A guy who brought a lot of fun into my life by playing unconventional builds in ranked games. Some of them succeeded, some not.

The most famous one is his AP tryndamere, which carried him to diamond and turned out to be so strong that you nerfed it.

Now this guy keeps playing experimental builds and merits a lot of hate when he fails. And reports. I do not want to discuss the utter fail of outsourcing justice here. But I want you to stop allowing bans for the sole reason that someone plays a champ in a way others are not used to.

He recently had to suffer a 1-week-ban and now he received 2 weeks. For nothing.
The case:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6286851/#nogo

Everybody with a minimum sense of intelligence will see that this punishment is absolutely unjustified. He didn't curse, he even communicated. He did nothing wrong but playing differently.

So please upvote this thread if you agree and let us fight for the right to pick a champ of your choice in ranked.

Get Bladed

03-16-2013

I was watching him trash people with tank Karthus yesterday. Sad that he would be banned for unconventional builds.

Handbananna

03-16-2013

Dats wut happens when you're a negative nancy.

Get Bladed

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handbananna View Post
Dats wut happens when you're a negative nancy.
He wasn't even negative....

Phaseout

03-16-2013

This ban was completely unnecessary'

roit pls

googlemaster

03-16-2013

ok so like, random builds w/e. im all game for it. but it seems to me at least from the tribunal reports them self that he force picks an unorthodox spot and forces his team to adjust. point in case, you have an adc mid, you really can't have an adc bot too.

all i see is a giant list of refusing to communicate except for like, the last 2 games.

and from the score i see on his ad karma pretty much proves the point. he'll go unorthodox, **** with his team, and try to ks for a good score.

edit: ok let the circle jerk continue i guess. w/e.

Shadow of Inari

03-16-2013

If he actually tried these things in normals first, thats fine. Ranked is for serious play though, not trying things you aren't sure won't just completely fail.

buttros

03-16-2013

I've been watching his stream for weeks. He even improved on communicating and trying to help the team. He is a decent player, regardless what he plays, and very enjoyable to watch. Most reports come from those who should get banned instead for being negative.

Gryphon48

03-16-2013

+1 for an undeserved ban.

Sow

03-16-2013

This is ridiculous. More evidence that Tribunal is broken.