Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Mystical

03-16-2013

Quote:
Dataslave:
Post game stats never load. 20+ minutes at the waiting for stats screen.

and no match history is showing up for games played on HA ...no end game stats are loading either.

MarsCollective

03-16-2013

Quote:
hollowZone:
It's only available in custom game lobbies. There is no matchmaking for it.

Correct, however since this screenshot:
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/March_2013/03_15_2013_Howling_Abyss/HowlingAbyss_queue.jpg

Shows the option in Play > PvP, I was confused thinking it may have been something about the Mac Client, specially because it bugged out when I tried to spectate a match, but it may have been just a coincidence.

24SevenEU

03-16-2013

Hard to see the area of where the spawn turret can hit you.

Garlyle Wilds

03-16-2013

The wind effects are so pretty. This entire map is... moderately distracting, at least at first. Not sure if I want that to sounds like a bad thing, however!

Also the little things... Pomo? Poma? You can get their name right now if you ping them (messages come up like "signals to retreat from character_model_Pomo" or something along those lines) - are we gonna get to learn anything about them because I want one.

EDIT: Poro. The Poro.

iPudding

03-16-2013

Feedback: i really love this map especially the wind effect! And also, i almost cant anything in the bush, only champion, traps,bushwhack,zyra plant, etc almost invisible in bush

Bug:no visual indicatot for the shop whenit closed

The Aviatrix

Recruiter

03-16-2013

I'm not sure if it's just me... But I feel like the fog of war is not very obvious. I can't really tell if I don't see anybody because there's nobody there or if it's because there's fog obstructing my view.

Jazzyforcefield

Recruiter

03-16-2013

bunnies have a square around them in bushes

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

03-16-2013

Hey! Loving the map so far.
Theres been a few things I've seen, some have already been reported but I'll add some screenshots.
1) Poro, who is fantastic, has the speed up animation at times. Not always but I've seen it 4/7 times.
2) The one that I have seen reported but no image is the bush concealment length.
Even though the champ is in the bush they are in sight of the enemy.

Afroman606

03-16-2013

Sometimes Zac's E or Varus's Q would fail to start charging

(might be similar with other charging abilities if there are any?)

--only tested on Howling Abyss

I R B GOOD YA

03-16-2013

Quote:
Afroman606:
Sometimes Zac's E or Varus's Q would fail to start charging

(might be similar with other charging abilities if there are any?)

--only tested on Howling Abyss

I had this problem with Zac as well. I press E and it does a small animation but it doesn't charge or activate but it still goes on cooldown.