Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

John Caveson

04-03-2013

Just an idea, I think it would be really cool if there was an IP Percentage increase when playing this map (not necessarily by much) to encourage people to try out new champions that they own but they never use. Just an idea cause I know some people who are too cozy sitting behind their 1 champion that they play who will never be willing to play this map.

Bayonetta36

04-03-2013

I agree with NotBuzzJack. There is no visual indicator of when the shop was closed.

UdonBullets

04-04-2013

I guess it goes here. The Guardian's Horn will keep the ready buff if you die, and when you res you will have both the ready and needs 15 charges showing.

RunYuThru

04-04-2013

*Deleted*

KesshouRyuu

04-04-2013

Quote:
drcool52:
i was playing ezreal for the first time and it seems his W didn't hurt minion. again it was my first time so i don't know if that's whats supposed to happen. i would look closer at it but PBE is down. so when it comes back up plz test it for me and see. ill test as well.

READ THE TOOLTIP!!!!

It's meant to only damage champions.

RepulsorBoy

04-08-2013

You should put the crumbling towers on the other maps its a great idea and i love them it enhances the game that little bit more

Herenzious

04-09-2013

Is this map like the proving grounds? I saw some pictures of it and see no difference.

pieisaweosme123

04-10-2013

The smoke is a bluish square...

Mr Mystical

04-10-2013

WOW -- love the updates to the HA map Riot === the detail off the side of the bridge the new details on the bridge the updates to the turrets, bushes -- omg so sweet. This map just got more amazing then it already was --- and the best thing

PORO snacks -- OMG --- I don't know how I got it but I could feed it to the Poro's and little hearts came out of them for the snack I gave him ....how special is that! So how did I get poro snacks? Not sure but maybe you'll tell us?

ChickenSouppp

04-11-2013

Tried out HA a few times, haven't really noticed much except that purple team's vendor has a pixel bug where the smoke is just blue blop squares, and after every finished match I receive a bug splat error. Tower effect is a really nifty change, and the broken bridge in top left is awesome as well. The added environment of that is really awesome, solely my opinion of course.