Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KevinDelMarr

03-21-2013

Can the map get better lighting effects from the fire? Even on very high settings the fire doesn't illuminate the structure behind it, would be cool to see some sort of glow

Someone might've responded to this idea already, but give better textures to the abyss, there isnt much sense to the vertical depth, kinda the same bland color all the way down

Kauljrhn

03-21-2013

I find that destroyed towers sometimes still look functional out of the corner of my eye. I think the rubble is too tall or doesn't have a different enough value-contrast with a standing tower. This is relevant when I am chasing someone and my peripheral vision tells me that they still have their tower. It might be something I'll get used to, but so far I haven't.

Skratic

03-21-2013

I like the idea of the map it does seem a bit bland with all the white though. I didn't realize how sluggish the map was till i played on PG again and what a difference in response time.

I am very pleased aram will be a game mode now as that's all i play.

As a final thought in my opinion it would be interesting if the map had things that changed to reflected team scores. example: The more kills a team get maybe the theme shifts a bit. Something like that. Maybe not feasible but would be neat to have a map change a little due to one side dominating or not.

Sonicfayt

03-21-2013

Only problem I have is with low fps, ranging around 5 thru 13, with everything on the lowest setting. I really like the battle ground and I'm hoping the graphics for low settings will be toned down a bit. I lol'd when I noticed the little ice creatures following the nearest champion.

Fulgulet

03-22-2013

Orianna's aoe spell bugged on Howling Abyss.

http://i.imgur.com/5reRcIT.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Oksoy85.jpg

Marzag

03-22-2013

Would be nice to have a draft or blind (or both queue)

KIXkk

03-22-2013

Me and a friend always get the "Skip waiting for stats" screen after a game. It only happens when I play on this map.
The most I have waited is 5 minutes but has never come up.

Fulgulet

03-22-2013

Is it supposed for map to glow like this when using Akali's W?

http://i.imgur.com/lZbEnpL.jpg

Heron Blade

03-22-2013

Quote:
KIXkk:
Me and a friend always get the "Skip waiting for stats" screen after a game. It only happens when I play on this map.
The most I have waited is 5 minutes but has never come up.

My brothers also noticed this a couple days ago. And they waited for half an hour and just ended up skipping because they wanted to play another game.

Apocalpyse

03-22-2013

there seems to be a visual bug that sometimes when projectiles are shot into the bush and don't hit anything they just sit there.
I've seen this happen to Sivirs boomerang and Ezreals mystic shot