Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDManager

03-18-2013

Stealth reveal from towers is still continuing even after turret's death.

Akuseru

03-18-2013

Champions that are blue (dianas base skin, Death blossom Elise) can be difficult to see on some portions of the map. I feel like this might be more of a problem for people who are color blind.

ericl85

03-19-2013

I think one change PG/HA can use is the positioning of the middle two relics. Currently, a push heavy champion (e.g. Heim, Janna, Malz) gain a large advantage by essentially controlling 3/4 relics. I think positioning them closer to the turret would decrease that advantage by making it riskier for the opponent to take the relics. This is also a good balance for 1v1 matches, which is played on PG.

Bidorr the Great

03-19-2013

I'm not sure if this is intended, or if anyone has already mentioned it, but I just noticed this...

The health relics (or w/e they're called) give Renekton fury. I didn't notice how much, and since there's still no replay to watch, I can't check. I'll keep a lookout in the future.

Also I'll check if other champs with similar non-mana/energy resources have the same thing (heat, ferocity, etc)

0mega Z

03-19-2013

One thing. Will there be a howling abyss option to do 1v1s, like just a mid lane or just a solo top lane. I think that would be a cool option.

0mega Z

03-19-2013

or we might just have to do customs. I think It would be a cool queue though

Redwind5527

03-19-2013

after every HA game is over the stats page doesnt come up so we cant report anyone :/

dragon3582

03-19-2013

Quote:
Redwind5527:
after every HA game is over the stats page doesnt come up so we cant report anyone :/

Yea that happens for me too. Also i think elise's miracle may have cause a big framerate drop for me. I dont think the animation played when it gets used either. All i know is that when i got it, fps started to tank. Probably not related but i though i would say it.

Jon The Rock Man

03-19-2013

Poor performance -
Currently, the map is not optimized. We will be prioritizing work on this as we get closer to live launch.
Is it the Lag/FPS on the map? hope it is, because its so unplayable.

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

03-19-2013

2 suggestions, Please add for the matchmaking when it goes live an option for BLIND pick, some of us dont like the random pick... Also the turret size and how close they are to each other are pretty annoying...