Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doomsaw

03-18-2013

1. Brush is way too light, hard to see traps or skillshots in the brush area. Also harder to ascertain when you are in the brush.

2. There needs to be a clear line of where the laser's range begins at either end of the battlefield. This information is needed by both offense and defense.

3. Optimize the **** out of it.

4. Continue to iterate on itemization that helps balance a team with 3-4 poke vs. a team with zero poke. Too easy to lose the early game with no chance of comeback if teams are unbalanced. Your existing new item (Horn) is a tiny step in the right direction.

kekon

03-18-2013

The map is great, but I have a serious problem with it due to my computer build. Too many models and animated structures that don't greatly effect game play or is even a part of the actual map. Like the chains on the sides, the crumbling structures (crumbling towers too, that's cool and all but...), flags, etc.
Now, I wouldn't have a problem with this if I was playing this on a higher visual setting like medium or high, but I'm at lowest setting and there are unnecessary things lowering my frame rate. What 30 frames I get when I start a game in SR. I get 7 frames when I'm playing HA. If I'm playing on lowest settings, you should realize I'm not playing the game for the visuals, no matter how great they are.

If the ability to turn off the unnecessary models and animations for preservation was implemented I'd have no complaints. But I really don't think there should be this much going on screen on lowest settings.

Aside from that, the bushes in the middle of the map don't do a good job of conveying where the edge is, and I could see that getting problematic. Inside and outside of the brush. It needs some kind of heavy visual drop off to help the players understand where the edge is better.

Racecrown

Recruiter

03-18-2013

i am having problems just logging into the PBE client it keeps saying i have this (0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS) erroor and i haven't been into the PBE since. i made a post about and I am seeking an answer to my problems

Bidorr the Great

03-18-2013

Quote:
Bob the Hobo:
This glitch isn't gamebreaking, and I think it's hilarious, but I'll report it anyway: you can target ping the bunnies, and the target icon will appear over them.

This is intended. Poro

Bidorr the Great

03-18-2013

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:

- FONTAN LAZORZ WHER? -

<3 hahaha

XxGLOSSxX

03-18-2013

WHAT ARE THOSE CUTE LITTLE WHITE THINGS. I WANT TO HAVE ONE.
Like, no joke. I would love to have a champion that looks like that!

Deadstrikes

03-18-2013

@kekon and Ragecrown to solve that problem click on the gear icon in the launcher then click repair installation. That should fix it.

Sorator

03-18-2013

Still downloading the updates that just happened, so that may address this, but in addition to the bushes generally being weird: It's really difficult to see the "movement click acknowledged" green thingy that pops up when you click to move somewhere, when you click to move in a bush. I think those show up over the brush on existing maps - just bringing that to the front layer instead of being behind the bush would help a lot. Several times I've clicked to move in a bush, then clicked a few more times because I didn't think it went though.

TopZyra

03-18-2013

must still be patching

dexter15

03-18-2013

the character models in the map may be a little too small, i was playing against a yorick and his ghouls were so small i couldnt target them 50% of the times.