Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadstrikes

03-18-2013

The map is awesome looking and to play on though most of the summoner icons are missing or not correctly displayed on most champions mostly master yi. Will this map sooner or later when it is release be on co-op versus AI side? I know its a bit stupid to ask for it to be on co-op versus AI but I would like to see more variety in the maps for the co-op versus AI part of the game. Also wouldn't mind seeing the releases of the old seasonal maps to play on to add that little variety of visual aspect of the game. Anyone else agree on this?

Deadstrikes

03-18-2013

Also forgot to mention in my last post there is a major bug with it when you exit the game it sometimes doesn't go to the stat screen it goes to game in progress screen.

JustineTheCat

03-18-2013

The games on Howling Abyss do not show up in the match history.

TopZyra

03-18-2013

I REALLY love how as the turrets health is lowered, parts start to crumble off! I think this is an amazing visual effect and I would love to see it on SR or TT soon. Also just an idea, but maybe when the turret is reduced to half of its health (and some crumbles off) the damage of turret hits could be reduced to 75% and likewise at 25% turret health the shots would only deal 50% original damage? I think this would add another component to pushing, letting squishies get those few last AAs onto the turret to kill it.

Deadstrikes

03-18-2013

AfterEcho I totally agree with you on that idea as far as the visual aspect. The last part would require alot of balancing considering a team could very well just stack arm pen and destroy the turrents off the bat if the opportunity arises.

TopZyra

03-18-2013

@Deadstrikes That is true, maybe turrets cant be effected by armor or magic pen? This would bring an interesting counterplay option into the game. Also one thing is that I cannot tell where the fog of war ends. The snowy ground makes it very confusing

Deadstrikes

03-18-2013

I played on draven a few times with last whisper and the black cleaver in my inventory I had noticed I did a **** ton of damage on the turrents on live. I played without them and did relatively normal damage on them. I think it affects it to a certain extend on turrents but not as much if it were an enemy champion or minion.

TopZyra

03-18-2013

hmm thats interesting, anyway I also think adding small animal interactions (like the snow demons that run from you) onto other maps would be way cool

XFearHonorX

Recruiter

03-18-2013

Hey Riot!

Just wanted to come by and give my short feedback on this great new map (howling abyss). Overall i like the map very much but i have one suggestion though, the snow on the ground... Its just too fake looking? Most of the map has great detail but the snow just looks awful to me and washes out the beauty of the map. Same with the snow thats falling it just does not look great.. Also one last thing is that the front two towers (not by the nexus) seem to close together to me and dont feel right. But besides those few things i love the new map and the detail put into it thank you! BTW if your gonna increase Nashors Tooth cost back to 2500g please give its 25% CD back at least plzzz.. that extra 5% helps kayle's E a LOT...

Bob the Hobo

03-18-2013

This glitch isn't gamebreaking, and I think it's hilarious, but I'll report it anyway: you can target ping the bunnies, and the target icon will appear over them.