Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss Feedback and Bugs Go Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

03-15-2013

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about new maps here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/9A44D6E48D943B4FF60F0BBCA1A1932668778093

Fad

03-15-2013

I have been noticing some frame drops. Normally, on summoners rift, I get about 40 FPS playing on all low. When I started Howling Abyss for the first time, of course I had to drop my settings down. I dropped it to low, then it froze for a while. Eventually I got back and even on all low, I got a mere 20 FPS the whole game, unlike my normal 40 in summoners rift. What could be the cause of this?

Long story short, my frames are about half of what I normally get in summoners rift. Could anything be making this happen having to do with the new map or perhaps because I just patched?

P.S. Amazing job on the map you guys

Fhenix

03-15-2013

Feedback: THE BUNNIES ARE AWESOME! So is the new music, very cool.
Also, I noticed something about Zac that only seems to be happening on THAT map. I tested him on SR to be sure, though it could be a coincidence. Sometimes, when he dies, his death animation breaks slightly. If you successfully kill all four of his blobs then the same death animation will replay and he'll break into four pieces again, then disappear.

Alenym Lardio

03-15-2013

Everything is really great, fitting to the theme, feels cold, awesome job! Not gonna repeat what everyone has said up to now, eheh...

I'd just have a single little problem with HA... Dunno if it's just my impression, but the mid bushes are too... let's say... light. Bushes are normally dark, and when revealed slightly lighter. But in HA, since everything is snowy and white, I can barely see the difference. The first time I got into a HA game, went into a bush thinking it was empty and we had vision of it.

And my monitor has a good contrast ratio, btw, eheh. :P

Savage4549

03-15-2013

I noticed that when checking the scoreboard Master Yi's player icon was just a red box. Not sure if its just me but I thought I'd point that out.

RyKell

03-15-2013

Unsure if just Howling Gale or all maps, but Zacs mini map portrait is a square image instead of a circle.

DonnFirinne

03-15-2013

When some of the bridge parts crumble they fall through the background terrain. Specifically the first one to fall on the purple side, far side of the bridge.

Cryypter

03-15-2013

The game takes an unusually long time to start after the champ select timer ends, sometimes as long as several minutes.

Gaambino

03-15-2013

[Minor] Improperly Loading Icons

1. Improperly loading champion icons (for champions that are not me at least). They load as a red square for me. Ill upload a pic and edit it in when I find out where the screenshots download to from my pbe client

NotBuzzJack

03-15-2013

There's no visual indicator of when the shop is closed.