Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you counter play Zac?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lady Mai

03-15-2013

Riot's always taking counter play into consideration when buffing/nerfing champions. So, what is the counter play to this extremely mobile, extremely sustained, quick clearing, super ganking, super utility manaless champion?

Edit: I'm not QQing. Just asking a question. Riot likes their champions to have clear counter play, and when they don't, they nerf them until they're niche picks. I'm just saying, assume his bases and scaling are average - what's the counter play?

MugenNightmare

03-15-2013

inb4 CC, first off I need to fight one so reserved

Pious Atheist

03-15-2013

I'm sorry im a noob, but where do I find info on this champ? I don't see anything on RIots Youtube channel.

Best Sona Mid NA

03-15-2013

Holy ****, just wait for him to hit the PBE before complaining that he has no counters.

Svikarinn

03-15-2013

Quote:
MaiLinna:
Riot's always taking counter play into consideration when buffing/nerfing champions. So, what is the counter play to this extremely mobile, extremely sustained, quick clearing, super ganking, super utility manaless champion?

haha this post.

Durzaka

03-15-2013

Seriously people, we know nothing except what his abilities do. We dont know his ratios, we dont know his clear speeds, we dont even know how good his sustain will be from his passive.

Stop questioning anything but the champion until he is available for use on the PBE.

IS125249a956a4be4299b23

03-15-2013

Quote:
Durzaka:
Seriously people, we know nothing except what his abilities do. We dont know his ratios, we dont know his clear speeds, we dont even know how good his sustain will be from his passive.

Stop questioning anything but the champion until he is available for use on the PBE.

except we do know this

SpderMan

03-15-2013

leona counters him. sun light dries out slime duh

LSA

03-15-2013

By shutting the **** up and actually playing him before whining

LordTobiothan

03-15-2013

I'd expect the same thing you do VS Cho.