I can't play the new Shadow Isles map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

03-15-2013

I just can't bring myself to play it more than a single game every few months. It's such a wildly different map with different gameplay...all the elements I liked in the TT mode disappeared. All that's left is an unfun, fractured mess.

Son of Blood

03-15-2013

Great story bro.

-SoB

OxidizedBlue

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthruneSkarner View Post
I just can't bring myself to play it more than a single game every few months. It's such a wildly different map with different gameplay...all the elements I liked in the TT mode disappeared. All that's left is an unfun, fractured mess.
They need to bring back the old 3v3. They have ruined the 3v3 experience for people who like 3v3, and all the new players. Also 3v3 was a good way to play without lag if your computer can't handle the other maps, now the shadow isles make people lag more than ever.

Necronater

03-21-2013

Eh, I like the new TT map, it introduces a form of.. Strategy. Altars seem pretty cool, and the new map just looks better IMO <--- Take note of that part before you all rage. In My OPINION. Now there is more brush to hide in, at least where it can help. I like the jungle better as a whole, And now with no wards, People have to actually look at the map or call mia ( or use smart ping, same thing.)
In my OPINION