[Major Glitch] Blue laser coming out of champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SFCToxic

03-15-2013

I played a few games of Dominion an hour ago and in 2 of them there was a glitch were a champion would have a blue laser shoot out of them and lead to one of the turrets. The first game this happened the laser would drain our captured turret... and the laser was coming from our ally, which was obviously a big problem because every time we captured the turret it would get neutralized by our own teammate. It happened about 4 minutes in and never went away.

Torkable

03-15-2013

You couldn't be bothered to do a quick search or even just skim the first page to see if this would be a quadruple redundant thread huh? Just way too ****ing excited at the prospect of reporting a bug.

SFCToxic

03-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkable View Post
You couldn't be bothered to do a quick search or even just skim the first page to see if this would be a quadruple redundant thread huh? Just way too ****ing excited at the prospect of reporting a bug.
I think you need some sleep. You have probably had a long week, but don't worry because you will have a few days of rest ahead.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-17-2013

Here is a video I made that someone else is doing a laser glitch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSPHz7t9ECs

BeefJerkyHunter

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFCToxic View Post
I think you need some sleep. You have probably had a long week, but don't worry because you will have a few days of rest ahead.
He ain't wrong though.

Torkable

03-18-2013

bump