Why do we not have a Botrk ?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defendi

03-15-2013

I haven't seen a Kites reinvented in dom. And that items seems to be in so much demand these days with everyone finding it so practical to stack HP and rush in these days....Why do we have no alternative by now already ...

konfetarius

03-15-2013

I wantsss it. The attack speed focus already puts it in favor of ADC rather than bruiserlords (with a few exceptions like Jax/Vi), so its not going to be bruiserlawler upon implementation.

Talith PA

03-15-2013

I want it for the mini-malphite self peel, but that is scary on a Jax...

Also, because I don't have enough actives for my ADs.

Hrondir

03-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
I wantsss it. The attack speed focus already puts it in favor of ADC rather than bruiserlords (with a few exceptions like Jax/Vi), so its not going to be bruiserlawler upon implementation.
It would be a decent item for ADC but sadly BORK on Xin, Jax, Vi would to be far too scary.

konfetarius

03-16-2013

Honestly, it does nothing special for Xin. He is no longer IAS mongering monster for jugglelording.

Jax/Vi, I'll give you, but I don't think it will break them significantly harder than Ghostblade is currently.

Hrondir

03-16-2013

I mostly see it being good on xin because of the sustain+extra snare. I don't see it being #1 core item but it could suplement his current build in a way I personally have no desire to see.

SonsofaBastages

03-16-2013

BotRK is the old BFT of Rift right now. It has an absolutely insane gold value (same kind of silly ratio that you see with Sweeper - only on a large AD item).

I'd rather see Kitae's go up to 3% or even 3.5% and a stacking MS buff for the user (cap at a few stacks). I'd like to see this thing get up to at least respectable damage - usually you get better single target magic damage out of a Shiv. I want a reason to build Kitae's. Making it a kite/magic damage item would make it more useful, but is probably too similar to Shiv honestly.

You could take this thing up to 4% with no other changes and I don't think it would break or even really impact the game. So maybe a super nerfed BotRK (after that hot mess if finally figured out) could be ported, but I'd much rather see the "Dominion Madred's" but remade into a powerful and useful item.