Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlyNmidget

05-01-2013

Winter is Coming.

DemVeggies

05-02-2013

Quote:
IndependentWoman:
I wonder who will be crowned ARAM Queen after this is released.

lol

ggkkthxbai

05-03-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
It is pretty fun honestly, and I enjoy playing it as well. When we looked though there just weren't enough people playing it to justify creating a queue - match times would be far too long.

I personally wouldnt mind the longer queues if it was something like ABAM (all blind all mid). It sure would be better than waiting through all of the dodging -- yes, it still happens in abam.

Garlygunto

06-15-2013

this map is so rigged, aint funny how everytime i play ap even my ap is high and i do fuk all damage and the enemy has no magic resist, but if im agaisnt an ap and i actually build heaps of magic resist i still take tons of damage, ive gotton slowed multiple times for no reason, i have to tap keys 3 or 4 times to get a move to work and im not disabled, i dont have any of these problems in summoners rift most champions that have 40 magic resist are able to take more damage from ap champions then i am when i have 150 magic resist, this map is really broken, but what do you expect from a game that has no balance