Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagicalBushFairy

04-03-2013

Hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

MrSlipperHat

04-04-2013

What the hell, just another aram map? Where's the new 5v5 map guys. jeebus.

FlySkyHigh777

04-04-2013

Relevant: Still no ARAM queue? Wasn't that one of the main reasons for doing this?

KobeMonster

04-08-2013

@Riot this is excellent work guys & girls, all the way around. I love how frequently you respond to player feedback & requests. Like the request for an ARAM Que. Great work!

FYI the artwork is amazing, keep it up.

smasher502

Recruiter

04-09-2013

Cant wait for an official ARAM mode!!! its so much fun and the map is so visually pleasing!!

Sergio645

04-09-2013

that good news already this howling abyss

hamdogg

04-10-2013

Dear Riot.

Can you please make it so you can queue with more than 5 people. Half the reason my friends and I play ARAM is because more of us can play together at the same time (say 8) and laugh along with each other in Team Speak as someone dies to a Nidalee spear or Master Yi pulls off a penta (ruins his quadra). With this new queue system no-one solo or duo will try and find an ARAM in custom they will just auto queue. The only people who will solo custom ARAM's will be trolls who leave or AFK. So I implore you to make the option available to queue as 7 or 8 for the good of myself and I'm sure many others who love ARAM. Surely I'm not the only one with this fear it could go missing.

Look at my history, I have played well over 1000 ARAMs since it's release and while I don't mind the removal of blind spots in base (yes many lulz had hiding in here with nunu, nid, blotz. etc), I really will be disappointed if I can't play ARAMs with all the same friends I could last week. Please don't take a step backwards here and take away an option which has been the most underrated part of LOL imho. We will miss it if it goes.

BTW I love the way you have made the map sexy and chilly. With lil' sheeps to stand on!

joseliv3

04-10-2013

amazing <3

What is a Wolf

04-13-2013

Quote:
hamdogg:
Dear Riot.

Can you please make it so you can queue with more than 5 people. Half the reason my friends and I play ARAM is because more of us can play together at the same time (say 8) and laugh along with each other in Team Speak as someone dies to a Nidalee spear or Master Yi pulls off a penta (ruins his quadra). With this new queue system no-one solo or duo will try and find an ARAM in custom they will just auto queue. The only people who will solo custom ARAM's will be trolls who leave or AFK. So I implore you to make the option available to queue as 7 or 8 for the good of myself and I'm sure many others who love ARAM. Surely I'm not the only one with this fear it could go missing.

Look at my history, I have played well over 1000 ARAMs since it's release and while I don't mind the removal of blind spots in base (yes many lulz had hiding in here with nunu, nid, blotz. etc), I really will be disappointed if I can't play ARAMs with all the same friends I could last week. Please don't take a step backwards here and take away an option which has been the most underrated part of LOL imho. We will miss it if it goes.

BTW I love the way you have made the map sexy and chilly. With lil' sheeps to stand on!

They can't implement such a thing because it allows for grieffers to ruin the game so that their friends on the other side win.

RiotBamDragon

Animation Director

04-13-2013

omg i cannot wait!!!