Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dèíty

03-26-2013

I guess I just don't understand why Riot spends all the time and resources developing a completely niche part of the game while ignoring the majority of their playerbase. Aram is okay, but you're seriously going to do a visual overhaul on tower deterioration, responsive environment effects, tower destruction, and new, beautiful backdrops all just for people who play aram? What about classic, the mode that actually matters because it has a much wider audience both ingame and on streams? I really hope this visual upgrade gets a twin version for summoner's rift, otherwise this will just be another Dominion where a lot of resources are poured into a dead end.

lazybones

03-27-2013

Is there any chance, that new modes will be added? Like picking one of three randomly chosen champions or something.

Dai DarkHorse

03-27-2013

I didn't know this turned into an question session

Xavier123

03-27-2013

Why is this not on my pbe =(

Dataslave

Adjudicator

03-27-2013

Quote:
Xavier123:
Why is this not on my pbe =(

Its custom game only for now.

Deo Thor

03-28-2013

I'd be insane to read every post in 75 page topic, so if someone asked this, then sorry:

Will this new ARAM have same items as summoner rift or twisted treeline?

Also, just wanted to say, atm we have just 2 champions that have/use "killable traps" - teemo and shaco. So i think deleting hextech eye item from shop would be good

Triboon

03-28-2013

Bam

Dr Sippy Cup

03-28-2013

WHEN?! People que dodging is getting annoying

Teacups NA

03-28-2013

Yes!!!

Cheiron

Huntsman

03-28-2013

Quote:
Dr Sippy Cup:
WHEN?! People que dodging is getting annoying

Soon™.