Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dukasho

03-21-2013

Is there something wrong with the Random algorithm? With every champ owned, why do I get the same champ 2 or 3 times (5 was my record) in a row? And it's not just after dodged games, but also played games. The statistical probability is obscene, and it happens over and over and over

Aacey

03-21-2013

will it have certain Frejordian champ specific interactions as TT does for those native to the shadow isles

Pentakiller1590

03-21-2013

wish i can register an account......

ShadyGecko13

03-21-2013

Suggestion: All random, but with a banning phase at the beginning.
I can see some upsides and downsides to this: On one hand it would add a layer of strategy, but during solo queue the banner might just ban champs that he owns but isn't good at.

Claugh K

03-21-2013

Another Suggestion : the queue system should be without elo, in customs aram you play with people of 200 wins in your team and other of 1000 or 700 etc. the thing is "this really should be all random"

bigred66

03-22-2013

why isnt it on my pbe?

cocacolalips

03-22-2013

Can't wait !

RaZaXl

03-23-2013

Just had a little idea come to mind, although i'm not sure if you planned on this perhaps we could see the turrets get some attack animations... would be nice to see those things swinging back at you and having more and more trouble with it as they crumble.

dirtpoor

03-23-2013

How come I havent heard of this till just now patrolling the forums??? *RUSHES*

dirtpoor

03-23-2013

After you guys polish off the 5v5 random team fight aspect of the map your next direction should be a 1v1 queue.

All champions would be singularly re-balanced and have character specific items on this mode only to allow a support to 1v1 a bruiser.

Yay my patch is done. Going to try to hop in a game now and try this out.