Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SfXLAB

03-19-2013

Am i the only one who cannot see the map in pvp?

Le Misérable II

03-19-2013

When is it going live.

wontfight

Recruiter

03-19-2013

so basically you made a new map because you changed the old one so much? what happened to magma chamber? i know that is what i am truly waiting for

QQ China

03-19-2013

Will the ARAM queue match players by a MMR?

smasher502

Recruiter

03-19-2013

Yes!!

mrwubwub80

03-19-2013

The Howling Abyss is fantastic, I'm excited to see it in Matchmaking.

Arcast

03-20-2013

I have a bug to report, I can open the enemy shop, I don't think that's supposed to happen.

KirbyDance

03-20-2013

hello, i cant greate a custom game with the new map. but other people can. why ?

Fulgulet

03-20-2013

Quote:
KirbyDance:
hello, i cant greate a custom game with the new map. but other people can. why ?

I have the same problem. And, one more. When I go to my champions, all appear as free to play, but when i'm in a game, i can only choose those that i bought.

EDIT: Solved both problems after a relog

Darklightning

03-20-2013

DEAR RIOT - First thanks!

- Will the game attempt to provide certain roles in a team? For example a healer, an AP damage source, and a AD damage source? I know it is suppose to be random, but I know a lot of people give up if they feel a game is immediately unbalanced (i.e. there are no healing champions on their side but the other side has taric.)

- People might create ARAM accounts so they can have the bare number of champions that they like.

+ Is there any chance you might weigh free champions heavier or perhaps double the pool of free champions for ARAM (this week's and last weeks)? I know the goal of free champions is to get us to buy more and to branch out and try new ones... won't ARAM be the perfect grounds for this?

+ I may never try LeBlanc in a real game when she is free but if I'm forced to play her in ARAM I might fall in love with her... then realize that the chances of me getting her again are 1 in 20 and go out and buy her.

Love your thoughts on these questions and ideas!