Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Howling Abyss now on PBE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eon Icefire

03-16-2013

Does this mean the roots we can hide behind for sneaky sneak on PG will cease to exist on Howling? Just realized that D: And any chance I could some feed back/answers from my post back on page 21?

Reynbow

03-16-2013

Wil the matchmaking in ARAM support a system that will try to make the teams even in some way to reduce the amount of completely unfair matchups.

As I'm sure most of you would know, a poke team vs a non poke team can end the game very quickly.

lynxznet

Recruiter

03-16-2013

BRAVO riot! You're making me glad I ever invested money into this game.. between how transparent you've been and how much emphasis you've put on the community involvement (reddit AMAs, showing concept arts in this, encouraging us to hop on and test test test). You guys were always a great gaming company, but this is really tipping you over into excellence. I'm glad to be a part of this community.

KoizumisPimpHand

Recruiter

03-16-2013

Map is pretty cool, spawn laser range is confusing but I understand you guys are working on it. Once you guys get the matchmaking thrown on I will definitely be on that. I've been waiting for this matchmaking for a long time.

CooLTanG

Recruiter

03-16-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
^^^^

The Queue will be random mandatory, but it's also available in custom games where you can use any pick rule.

Probably. Good feedback, I'll look to updating that.

Tell me it'll be ALL RANDOM, even champs u don't own please!?! I hate to see smurfs with their 5 champs bought randoming those.

ZelsonV

03-16-2013

Mother of god, best looking map so far

RaspberryYumYum

03-16-2013

Quote:
Brackhar:
I'll look at the playstats, but last I checked it was still a drastically lower %. Not that this means it isn't fun though (I actually love ADAM), but it may not necessarily lead to a healthy queue.

Still in discussion.

I'm sure ADAM would still have a higher % than dominion -_-

3rdStorm

03-16-2013

You guys have some really amazing concept artists. props to them from this guy!

BumBumKid

03-16-2013

This... This is outrageous...

Thanks for everything Riot.<3

Klaywolf169

03-16-2013

LOL

Watch, come April 1st....
Calling it right here. April Fools joke.