Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journey Into The Freljord I: The Avarosan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melancholy Exile

03-15-2013

Quote:
Mytos Kunn:
Question why was this thread posted in GD and not in the you know Lore discussion. Seems pointless to have a Lore forum is everything like this gets released on GD.

As someone who regularly uses the lore forums, I think it's pretty obvious that pretty much anything other than threads like this would get completely buried on GD. It makes far more sense to post this sort of thing here because a lot more people are going to see it here.

Rogue Winter

03-15-2013

So let's see, impoverished, huge army, constantly threatening invasion..

Is it just me, or is The Tribe of the Winter Claw just a euphemism for North Korea?

zillamonster2

03-15-2013

I love stuff like this, makes this game so much more interesting keep it up

mi ramfan

03-15-2013

Holy **** good lore? In 2013? I thought lore was dead when Kitae made those comments a few months ago but maybe it had a GA.

Cyraknoss

03-15-2013

Epic! and I expect this is leading towards the other name that popped up in PBE files a bit back. the last of the 3 Freljord leaders incoming!

Super Explosion

03-15-2013

Quote:
Crevox:
This is the opening story to Lissandra.

Well, it could also be the prelude to Sejuani's rework.

Which seems a bit more likely since Zac was just recently revealed, potentially putting Lissandra farther away.

MadridFC

03-15-2013

This is what i think it is? could this be a more Lore focus LoL? I surely hope it is.

Yanicmb

03-15-2013

this stuff makes playing LO alot more fun and bringing you deeper in to the game, love it

Hexenir

03-15-2013

*shivers*

Super Explosion

03-15-2013

Quote:
MadridFC:
This is what i think it is? could this be a more Lore focus LoL? I surely hope it is.

Well, Zac's lore does seem to indicate a more precision focus on emotional composition.

Previous champions seemed to be more broad strokes with less attempts at innovation on familiar themes.

Zac seems to have a reasonable degree of pointed augmentation, even with some clear familiarity.

Seems.